News: DMN: Former Cowboy DeMarcus Ware needs season-ending back surgery that could spell end of

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Is it possible it's just the end of his broncos career? Could the Cowboys bring him in cheap strictly as a situational pass rusher?

With Gregory likely to be suspended for a year seems like there may be a niche without delaying the development of young/draft picks.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Future HOF with nothing left to prove, i hope he retires so he can enjoy his post NFL life. Ware & Wade were the only reason i was happy for the Broncos winning the SB
I Hope he retires as a Dallas Cowboy

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Is it possible it's just the end of his broncos career? Could the Cowboys bring him in cheap strictly as a situational pass rusher?

With Gregory likely to be suspended for a year seems like there may be a niche without delaying the development of young/draft picks.
The Cowboys could have a special rehab unit!
Me mum could decorate the halls and we could have very longterm rerhab programs for any has-been who wants to wear a star! Think of the good will, and Sir Jerry could be more of a humanitarian!
Sterling idea!
With constant care, Ware could by back by ... next December. Romo, when injured, could be the celebrity of the unit!
Love the Idea of taking reclamation projects.
Keen and top gear!

Last edited:

ksadler1

Reaction score

No, but if I'm Jerry and Stephen l might offer him a coaching position.....

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys could have a special rehjab unit!
Me mum could decorate the halls and we could have very longterm rerhab programs for any has-been who wants to wear a star! Think of the good will, and Sir Jerry could be more of a humanitarian!
Sterling idea!
With constant care, Ware could by back by next December. Romo, if injured, could be the celebrity of the unit!
Love the Idea of taking reclamation projects.
Keen and top gear!

As usual you post some nonsense that doesn't contribute at all to the conversation.

Carson

Reaction score
Should've rode into the sunset like Peyton after last season

Hailmary

Reaction score

That would mean half of our edge rushers will have serious back issues. Ware had a great career, time to hang em up.