News: DMN: Jerry Jones says Jaylon Smith 'can play right now. We know the nerves are responding'

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Which test is it? Because I had one in my hand for the Ulnar nerve where they stuck a needle directly into it and that **** was about as painful as anything I've experienced. I was told it would send a shock into the nerve and some machine would test the time it takes for the nerve to respond if it responded which would show if there was damage or the degree of damage. Is that the same test Jaylon has to go through repeatedly?

The only time ive used anything with a needle in the skin is for needle EMG to measure muscle activity. The test you are describing is an NCV test and yep its the one I am referencing. There are NCV tests for nerve conduction velocities that use electrodes and not directly into the tissues, making it easy to run and test for. Progress could be monitored by an NCV easily I would imagine

CCBoy

Reaction score
Smith is intensely important in the up and coming season. He has to have a great season for the defense to improve as a unit in a player reduction over view.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Fort Worth Texas. About 20 minutes from AT&T Stadium

oh, i got confused after the all locations!
dont worry thousand oaks etc would be nice and dry come june.
i guess u know most of LA area already with family in camarillo

Elziegreat83

Reaction score
oh, i got confused after the all locations!
dont worry thousand oaks etc would be nice and dry come june.
i guess u know most of LA area already with family in camarillo
Yep, pretty familiar with the area. Not enough to get around on my own by any means yet though! We'll be out there in a few weeks to scout the venue

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yep, pretty familiar with the area. Not enough to get around on my own by any means yet though! We'll be out there in a few weeks to scout the venue

you guys should go take some pictures by malibu
where i am is good for pictures also but it is far from thousand oaks.

waldoputty

Reaction score
We always go to Point Magu and take pictures. It's beautiful! We went to Zuma beach last summer

Point Magu is nice!
Hope you like rock cod from the central coast - but dont eat fish caught in LA (PCB contamination)

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
you guys should go take some pictures by malibu
where i am is good for pictures also but it is far from thousand oaks.

I'd like to check it out sometime, always up for something new eventhough I'm a mountain guy

waldoputty

Reaction score
I'd like to check it out sometime, always up for something new eventhough I'm a mountain guy

come by, and we can get some food.
if you like mountains, we have lake arrowhead near LA (sort of where the bottled water comes from).
http://www.lakearrowhead.com/

i used to like SF but not after my bad accident.

btw, sorry for hijacking thread!
we are having too much fun!

robbieruff

Reaction score
The War Room needs to pull another Johnny Manziel maneuver on Jerry if he tries to get Garrett. Don't get me wrong - I would love for him to be a Cowboy. But the cost just isn't worth it. Not even close.
I say offer our next 8 second rounders. Given our hit rate in that round we'd be better off dumping those picks.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
But not 50%. There was never any guarantee Jaylon would ever have besn a great NFL player. I am not saying he cannot be a great player buts its looking like a long shot. Too bad. The Cowboys really need this boys talent.
Book it. Another 2nd round bust.