News: DMN: Jerry Jones says Jaylon Smith 'can play right now. We know the nerves are responding'

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I don't care what Jerry Jones says .he's not a doctor. Why haven't we heard any statements from Jaylons doctor?
Jerry isnt a GM either but that hasnt stopped him from pretending to be one for a long time now,
so now he is a doctor too.
Others do the work then jerry tells the media all about it in his own way, which sometimes you need a codebook to understand
what he says. The jerry speak codebook, $19.99 at amazon ! Coming soon is Dr Jerry Jones Football M.D. spokesman.
it is written in jerry speak, so you have to buy the codebook first.

Elziegreat83

Reaction score
Oh it's the burque, 70 degrees today but haven't seen rain or snow in weeks. El Nino or Nina whatever, the skiing sucks. Hopefully we will have some water in our lakes so I can get the boat out this summer
This is random, but was born and in Ruidoso until I was ten, my sister lives in Edgewood. She bow hunts around there too. Us New Mexicans gotta stick together!
:thumbup:

Elziegreat83

Reaction score
we have too much water this year.
one of our reservoirs had too much runoff and massively damaged its spillway.
the picture looks like something from scifi -enormous hole in the spillway hundreds of feet wide and god knows how deep - it used to be a continuous concrete water path. probably will cost a billion $ to fix...

GetFile.aspx
Yep, it's bad up in Ventura county too. I have family in Camarillo. At least hills are green! Hopefully no mud slides tho...

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yep, it's bad up in Ventura county too. I have family in Camarillo. At least hills are green! Hopefully no mud slides tho...

luckily i am typically in SF and LA.
we know people north of tahoe and they are suffering...
i send them pictures of the beach to make them feel better ;)

Elziegreat83

Reaction score
luckily i am typically in SF and LA.
we know people north of tahoe and they are suffering...
i send them pictures of the beach to make them feel better ;)
Nice! Try and stay dry! We'll be flying out and getting married in Thousand Oaks in June. We might have to do the ceremony in a paddle boat at this rate!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Nice! Try and stay dry! We'll be flying out and getting married in Thousand Oaks in June. We might have to do the ceremony in a paddle boat at this rate!

thousand oaks...
surprise you are not doing pictures in malibu or something like that.
is the colorado river going to have enough water this year?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
And the Commanders also didn't give up three picks over two years. And they also weren't trading away a starting quarterback in value either. Nothing for you to "explain", thanks anyway.
3 picks in 2 years?

If you really think 2 first and Romo is enough to jump from 28 to number 1 overall you are living in a fantasy world. Go back to playing madden

Elziegreat83

Reaction score
thousand oaks...
surprise you are not doing pictures in malibu or something like that.
is the colorado river going to have enough water this year?
Just the ceremony in Thousand Oaks at some venue (my fiancé has taken the reigns on the coordinating here) I just know it's pricey and pretty.
I have no idea about the Colorado River. My fiancé is from that area, I've only been out there about 3-4 times a little more north towards Camarillo and Oxnard area. I know Camarillo got drilled this winter with flooding. I assumed Thousand Oaks did too

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Given Romo's history with injuries that is a bold statement. I well remember those days......

No, workaday Yank. Romo is durable compared to perpetually divas-ish Jaylon.
Blimey!
The things I say, blokes!!!:laugh:

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
But not 50%. There was never any guarantee Jaylon would ever have besn a great NFL player. I am not saying he cannot be a great player buts its looking like a long shot. Too bad. The Cowboys really need this boys talent.

The Cowboys have the surgeon that performed and has over seen all the medical issues to date...and Dallas has relied on the opinions of the very best in the industry.

One might just hypothetically conjure a possible point that won't succeed, but this fan at least, doesn't run scared or bet on a whim. The man will play great football in the NFL, whether he is slowed down some at it's start...nor not.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Just the ceremony in Thousand Oaks at some venue (my fiancé has taken the reigns on the coordinating here) I just know it's pricey and pretty.
I have no idea about the Colorado River. My fiancé is from that area, I've only been out there about 3-4 times a little more north towards Camarillo and Oxnard area. I know Camarillo got drilled this winter with flooding. I assumed Thousand Oaks did too

where are you now?

8FOR!3

Reaction score

Jerry Jones
“Everything that he’s about in terms of his competitiveness, in terms of his makeup, it’s off the charts,” Jones said Saturday. “We have every reason to think he’s going to come in and be an impact player. … I don’t know [what he can be], because I don’t know what his full potential is. We’ll never know, even if he’s not playing with the brace if he’s playing to his full potential from having had the injury. You never know that. On the other hand, I think he’s got a chance to be that kind of impact player that you would have expected with a first-round pick.

“Not one thing that I’ve seen or heard that if he was sitting there this year that we wouldn’t have run to use our [first-round] pick on him, at his health condition.”

That's an interesting comment, especially if the team scouting guys agree with it. Would be big

AzorAhai

Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind his nerve is responding. Listen to Jerry. It takes a simple test to watch improvements in a nerve. He will be on the field good to go.
Which test is it? Because I had one in my hand for the Ulnar nerve where they stuck a needle directly into it and that **** was about as painful as anything I've experienced. I was told it would send a shock into the nerve and some machine would test the time it takes for the nerve to respond if it responded which would show if there was damage or the degree of damage. Is that the same test Jaylon has to go through repeatedly?