0809qbs.jpg

0809romo.jpg

0809scrum.jpg

0809witten.jpg

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Woods said:
You can tell AB's been lifting!

I was going to say the same thing. I haven't really seen many pictures of Antonio this year even after the infamous blow-up with Parcells. You can tell he's put on the ten pounds of muscle Parcells said he did. He looks awesome! I hope we have a big year from him!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
When I see the retro uniforms, I understand why I immediately became a fan when I first saw them 40 years ago. :)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Juke99 said:
When I see the retro uniforms, I understand why I immediately became a fan when I first saw them 40 years ago. :)

But aren't you only 39?

Morning Juke...

Eddie

Reaction score
I noticed Rookies don't have stars on their helmets.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I think it's Flo.
Yes, I't Flo. It's Nathan Jones in the second pic trying to being down Jason. The fifth photo is Cedric James and Pete Hunter. The scrum photo shows Wiley and O'Neil vs Campbell.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like this pic....

0809qbs.jpg

You have the old man leading them and you also see the Star, No Star and Star again on the helmets.

Good stuff.

Plus...you take Henson's number 7 then add Romo's number 9 and you get old man Vinnie's number 16 :p

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Is this ab...

0809bryant.jpg

Because he looks ripped...maybe this guy should start...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I like this pic....

0809qbs.jpg

You have the old man leading them and you also see the Star, No Star and Star again on the helmets.

Good stuff.
Don't ask me why, but when I first saw that photo I thought of fighter planes in formation. I like it as well.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Don't ask me why, but when I first saw that photo I thought of fighter planes in formation. I like it as well.

I just love those old helmets.

However I have to rib you some and say that you notice that Romo's arms/hands are not in sync with the other two....this tells me that he is a second behind and will not be able to follow through correctly ;) :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I just love those old helmets.

However I have to rib you some and say that you notice that Romo's arms/hands are not in sync with the other two....this tells me that he is a second behind and will not be able to follow through correctly ;) :D
Bastid. He's also got a different leg forward. Yeah I did notice these things. Can't help it.

I like the old helmets as well, but wouldn't want to switch back. The current star is just too cool.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Those old helments really do look good. Of course the contemporary uni's are just the best so I'd never want to change... but the old helment looks great.

Not only do we have the best uniforms in the NFL... but now we have the best retro uniforms too!

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
The pictures make me feel like I'm there.

I love the old school helmets.

Please, can somebody get AB a brush, goodness ;)

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
The pictures make me feel like I'm there.

I love the old school helmets.

Please, can somebody get AB a brush, goodness ;)
LOL, I guess their barber, VC, hasn't made a trip out there yet...but look at those guns :eek: !!!

T-New was on the news last night, and he said that they just need to go ahead and fine him cause he's taking his white helmet with him after the Thanksgiving game. I guess the guys like 'em, too!!

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
... I understand you have the inside scoop, do you know why my future husband, Michael Irvirn, was not on Monday Night Countdown last night? I rushed home to see it and was very, very, very, very disappointed not to see him. Please don't tell me he failed a drug test too :rolleyes:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:
Is this ab...

0809bryant.jpg

Because he looks ripped...maybe this guy should start...

AB should run the routes right and catch the football first. Until then he's 3rd WR.