DMN Monday Photos

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
... I understand you have the inside scoop, do you know why my future husband, Michael Irvirn, was not on Monday Night Countdown last night? I rushed home to see it and was very, very, very, very disappointed not to see him. Please don't tell me he failed a drug test too :rolleyes:
Wait a minute Babe, I will box you for Michael Irvin, that's MY future husband, I have been in love with him for 16 years now.. :)

I'm not sure why he wasn't on Monday Night Countdown, maybe they just decided not to bring in the entire team...Berman and Young weren't there either.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Wow
Flo is looking mighty svelte.

The helmets are awesome.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Wait a minute Babe, I will box you for Michael Irvin, that's MY future husband, I have been in love with him for 16 years now.. :)

I'm not sure why he wasn't on Monday Night Countdown, maybe they just decided not to bring in the entire team...Berman and Young weren't there either.

We'll split him down the middle ... vertically ;) .

Young never does Monday Night Countdown. It's usually Jaws, Tom, Chris & Michael. As long as no one has heard any reports about him being replaced, it's cool. Pre-season is pre-season. They switch places sometimes with these pregame shows on ESPN. In the beginning, Michael was only on the Sunday show. Then he started doing Monday Countdown.

Hhhm, another Irvin-ite. We'll have a lot to talk about this year.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BrownSugar said:

Mike is part of nfl sunday.

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
We'll split him down the middle ... vertically ;) .

Young never does Monday Night Countdown. It's usually Jaws, Tom, Chris & Michael. As long as no one has heard any reports about him being replaced, it's cool. Pre-season is pre-season. They switch places sometimes with these pregame shows on ESPN. In the beginning, Michael was only on the Sunday show. Then he started doing Monday Countdown.

Hhhm, another Irvin-ite. We'll have a lot to talk about this year.
Definitely an Irvin-ite!!! I hope they didn't take him off of the show, he's the only reason why I give ESPN the time of day!! ;)

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
Definitely an Irvin-ite!!! I hope they didn't take him off of the show, he's the only reason why I give ESPN the time of day!! ;)

If he was replaced, I'm sure we would have heard something. I saw him do some analysis on ESPN during the draft.

Yes, you're right. I never watched ESPN pregame until Mike showed up. Is there any other pregame show now? I use to flip from show to show and catch whomever is talking about the Cowboys. Why bother when I can get Mr. Cowboys for 90 minutes straight :D .

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
The rookie helmets without the star reminds me of Joe Paterno's Nittany Lions ... classic.

It certainly looks as though several of the players took the offseason workouts to heart - they're looking good out there! I can't wait for the season to start!

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
If he was replaced, I'm sure we would have heard something. I saw him do some analysis on ESPN during the draft.

Yes, you're right. I never watched ESPN pregame until Mike showed up. Is there any other pregame show now? I use to flip from show to show and catch whomever is talking about the Cowboys. Why bother when I can get Mr. Cowboys for 90 minutes straight :D .
I like the Fox pregame show with JB, Jimma Johnson, Terry Bradshaw, and someone else that I can't think of right now. It's usually pretty good!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrownSugar said:
I like the Fox pregame show with JB, Jimma Johnson, Terry Bradshaw, and someone else that I can't think of right now. It's usually pretty good!!

Howie Long

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Here's a photo of Bradie James from this morning's practice (Yahoo)

bradie.jpg

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Here's a photo of Bradie James from this morning's practice (Yahoo)

bradie.jpg

Spelling Coak, Al or as a 3-4 Piece. Nice picture of 56