News: DMN: Report: Cowboys worked out OU receiver Sterling Shepard

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
risen, if you're saying that we should only want players who "love football and are RKGs," then i'm with you.

but if you are saying that this player wouldn't be "all in" with dallas, or that he wouldn't have a special attachment to dallas, well, i disagree.

and, again, i'm not saying that's *the* reason that dallas *should* draft this player. i'm just saying that it *could* be the thing that tips the scale in his favor, if it's a toss-up between him and another player at that pick. (and for me, based on our needs and our draft position, that pick wouldn't be in the first two rounds.)

I'm saying it doesn't matter. That no matter who drafts him he'll be all in and committed. That's just a human interest story for people that shouldn't care. It won't effect his career prospects one way or the other.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Add Tyler Boyd and Michael Thomas to the list of good WR prospects slotted for the 2nd round.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Another name that hasn't been thrown around a lot here but is a good, solid possession guy. Chain-mover at the NFL level.

Cooper reminds me alot of Golden Tate. Sawed off chain mover with the aggression to play physical against CBs, the quickness to elude after the catch and a guy with the speed to take the top off.

Like Tate I think he os just what you want as a #2 and like Tate did in 2014, if needed he has the skill set to be a bell cow in needed.

Im a Cooper fan

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like one but I don't know if it is happening. I think this will be a defense laden draft but I'm generally wrong about the draft (with everyone else) so take heart.

If the Cowboys approach it properly they themselves don't even know what they'll do in this draft. Other than that first pick since it's so high this year.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If the Cowboys approach it properly they themselves don't even know what they'll do in this draft. Other than that first pick since it's so high this year.

As my wife would say, "I'm agree". :)

PS: Don't tell her I said that. :D