News: DMN: Sean Lee (knee) ahead of schedule; Morris Claiborne (knee) won’t be ready before training...

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I can't wait till Lee has a healthy season and makes the pro bowl just to see all the haters on here convert to Lee fans

dfense

Reaction score
INDIANAPOLIS – Sean Lee’s rehab from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee is ahead of schedule, Cowboys chief operating officer Stephen Jones said Wednesday. The 28-year-old middle linebacker is expected to be a full participant in April’s off-season program.

Morris Claiborne’s timetable is a little more uncertain. The 25-year-old cornerback suffered a ruptured patellar tendon in his left knee in late September.

“We are hopeful about [Claiborne returning for] … [visit site to read more]

Continue reading...

Thank god! I was worried Claiborne would be ahead of schedule.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Do we have to be so negative in EVERY Sean Lee thread?

Like how original are you mr. poster who talks about him getting injured again?!?!

Here's hoping to a speedy recovery and long health Sean.

You deserve it.

Bump! :clap:

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
He has 2.6m guaranteed left from his rookie deal. He should be expected to compete for one of the top3 CB jobs.

It's a make or break (unintended pun) year for Lee and Mo.

They are a hell of a lot more frustrated with their injuries than we are -- I wish them the best.

zack

Reaction score
Mo's leg is toast.

It's not toast, but compromised significantly. I wouldn't expect him to play until November. I would be shocked if he isn't missing the first 6 games.

Someone else noted that Dallas should go with the thought that he isn't part of their plans and I would agree with that. He is not going to be anywhere close to be being ready to compete for a position by training camp.

The Natural

Reaction score
I can't wait till Lee has a healthy season and makes the pro bowl just to see all the haters on here convert to Lee fans

Everyone here wants this team and its players to succeed. I dont think anyone here personally hates Sean Lee. Most people have just grown tired of his inability to stay on the field. That's not to say its his fault, but you cant expect people to sing praises when every year you dont know how long the guy is going to be available.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Still stubbornly hoping against all hope that Claiborne isn't a total wash of an NFL player, I see.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Mo's leg is toast.

Not sure about his leg however I think his head or mental edge/confidence is toast. Perhaps it's the style of defense we play but he just looks lost on the field. He's not an exceptional tackler and looks like a boy among men when playing man to man. Opposing receivers just give him a quick shove and he's falling back 3 yards. When he tries to fight back, flags fly from the zebras. His zone play looks really confused. Just what it looks like from my screen.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I get it but the love affair with Lee has me scratching my head. He's injured more than he plays it seems. Hard to build on things when you keep that spot open for a maybe he will stay healthy.

He is too small to play the mike. Maybe his rehab includes HGH.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Has Claiborne even played in a preseason game?

Can't wait till he's gone and I was a supporter of him, but I've since thrown in the towel. This has nothing to do with the injury either, I just don't see a guy that "gets it".

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We need to draft a CB and a LB, even Ro Mac has gone down several times. Durant went down as well, you can never have enough good LBers... Even Hitchens got a little dinged up..

Phoenix

Reaction score
yup, until he gets hurt next time...and GUARANTEED there will be a next time....dude is too small

Yep. What's the early over/under betting line for number of games Sean Lee is able to play next season?

Out of 16 regular season games, I'll go..... how's about.... 6.5 games as the over/under line. And I'll take the under.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
If Mo's Patella tendon surgery is as bad as people say - he will not be much of a contributor this season at all. Yet another off-season that he cannot participate (Has he ever ?) and will be rehabbing into the football season/not contributing. Remember he had hand surgery when we drafted him ! Then shoulder surgery, now the patella. When he was playing hard/causing fights in the Raiders scrimmage, I thought he had finally turned the corner. It is not meant to be, he will not get picked up next year and will be released after the coming season. I doubt he ever gets his confidence back. Sean Lee however, I still have high hopes for, I do think a move to the weak side would be better for his body. He will still call the defense, still be the leader on the field and let McClain man the middle. Just let the other Lb'ers search and destroy. I think Lee will be fine this year ! (Fingers and toes crossed .....)