DMN: T.O. on DeAngelo Hall

Mansta54

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2413650 said:
I really do question the fanhood of some here. Of course if you mention that, they become indignant. But if the grass is so much greener on the other side, then spare the rest of us by going to the other side and staying there.

Well said!!!!:bow:

Section446

Reaction score
I really do question the fanhood of some here. Of course if you mention that, they become indignant. But if the grass is so much greener on the other side, then spare the rest of us by going to the other side and staying there.
Winning cures all brother, fans are the worst when it comes to expecting instant gratification. Let America's Team pull off a string of victories and this place will be like freaking Candy Land.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
There is probably no way at all that the Skins allow Hall to be matched up on TO one on one. They're probably not even going to allow Hall to line up on the same side of the field.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
People like Mansta54 were wrong about this team. all i heard was we needed to keep all our overrated free-agents like Hamlin and Flozell.remember all the it's just preseason crap this guy hit us with over and over? he has been wrong about this team every step of the way.well it aint preseason now cowboy.

BadKarma

Reaction score
I doubt the Commanders are going to be putting Hall on T.O. The coaches know they're going to try to do the same thing they did in the first game. We'll see just how good Garrett can adjust to the Commanders coverage on T.O.

If Romo can take advantage of the Commanders blitzes, I look to see Williams exploiting single coverage this game. The question will be how much velocity will Romo have and how accurate can he be after being out 4 weeks.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
yeah T.O talk about hall and how bad he is. and then on sunday you come out and get 1 catch for 10 yards. just watch. please everyone on this roster shut up and win a ball game.

Mysterio

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2413587 said:
What rate is TO playing at? Infact, what rate is any of our recievers playing at with BJ throwing them the ball. There's nothing wrong with TO's game and you'll see that sunday nite with Romo back at the helm....

First off, its spelled "night" not "nite"

Second, just like how TO was preforming earlier in the season when Romo was throwing the ball? Nice try.

Frozen700

Reaction score
k0wb0y;2413811 said:
yeah T.O talk about hall and how bad he is. and then on sunday you come out and get 1 catch for 10 yards. just watch. please everyone on this roster shut up and win a ball game.

why are we so negative? as fans cant we have fun and stop being so uptight as if we are out there and our jobs are on the line...it ok to stress during a game at a bad point but to **** and spit on everything our team says or does is kinda whack ..

relax people they are getting paid and are having fun....what they say has no impact on the game..relax

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2413571 said:
umm T.O. at the rate you are playing, I would shut up!

I think this is just T.O. tryin to motivate himself. He is the type that gets pumped and plays better when he has trash talked to him...maybe this is his way of getting the skins D and their fans pissed and ready to "bash" him during the game.

Thus T.O. gettin going will wake up the rest of the offense. Open the running game, leave single coverage on the other WRs and Witten.

Plus, T.O. is speaking the truth...Hall sucks and is very overrated

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theogt;2413549 said:
Who would have thought that D. Hall was terrible?

Oh wait, everyone but Al Davis and Danny Snyder.

:hammer:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score

Mansta54;2413618 said:
It really gets old, doesn't it. Sometimes I wonder why the negative fans just don't go and route for another team.

Boyzmamacita;2413612 said:
Another negative prediction from the Cowboys faithful.

As far as TO, he needs to shut up. I know he's frustrated after having the lousiest QB on earth throwing to him for the last few weeks, but the last thing the Cowboys need to do is give bulletin board material to an opponent. Any opponent. Just focus on winning the game in front on them.

What are you two clowns talking about? I was saying that the media bias will still claim that Hall is probowl worthy and one of the top corners in the league just because of one big play that he might make throughout the remainder of the season, even though he obviously is not that good.....

How in the world do you gather that I am being a negative Cowboy fan that should root from another team from that??????

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2413830 said:
why are we so negative? as fans cant we have fun and stop being so uptight as if we are out there and our jobs are on the line...it ok to stress during a game at a bad point but to **** and spit on everything our team says or does is kinda whack ..

relax people they are getting paid and are having fun....what they say has no impact on the game..relax

Didn't you get the memo? Apparently it's not supposed to be fun anymore it's all very serious business. Lives are at stake, people's ability to function properly, whether or not they're able to get out of the bed each day of the week and go to their jobs to make a living to support their family apparently rides on the W's and L's of the Cowboys.

And, of course, since their lives are that involved and tied up in it then everyones should be.

I thought this was a standard memo sent out to all Cowboys fans?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Honestly, Terrell Owens need to stay focused and try to get out of the funk that he has been in lately.

I like the guy's passion, but the way he played against Washington the first time around, he needs to really be quiet.