News: DMN: Wanna know Cowboys' first-round pick?***Official visitors & Dallas Day visitors***

arglebargle

Reaction score
I hope for it every year. Even on that Saturday morning I'm hopeful but it always ends up the same. Maybe Lionel Vital changes things.

As always, feel free to show us those teams that consistently hit on 5th - 7th round picks.

Common Sense

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Docston isn't one of the missing official visits. Broaddus leaked early on how much scouts were raving about him. We know they're looking to take a receiver fairly early.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Dallas Day doesn't count as an official visit.

The original post must of been edited or I was one too many beers into my night because I saw a "K" under the official visit list. Good to know the FO isn't weighing the option of supplanting one of the best kickers in the league that's under contract for awhile..

Common Sense

Reaction score
The original post must of been edited or I was one too many beers into my night because I saw a "K" under the official visit list. Good to know the FO isn't weighing the option of supplanting one of the best kickers in the league that's under contract for awhile..

Yeah, I'm not sure how it works, whether they invite a kicker to Dallas Day because they want to work out others at special teams or if they're deciding whether to bring him in as a camp body.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Well..I can totally see them bringing in a local kid for free, if not for using him as a camp leg (is there such a thing?) but also to give him some exposure. I just thought I saw a "K" under the official visit list and was about to flip the table over. There are three garauntees on this team: Bailey is clutch under pressure, Ladouceur is a robotic with his long snaps and Garrett doesn't wear gloves in cold weather as it hinders his talent.

Common Sense

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Docston isn't one of the missing official visits. Broaddus leaked early on how much scouts were raving about him. We know they're looking to take a receiver fairly early.

I retract this statement. It was probably Nkemdiche.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Keep an eye on Shakiel Randolph as a 6th rounder or UDFA, I'm told.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
So Dodd was brought in but not Spence....Dodd may very well be the first pick today. I just got done reading more about him. Sounds like he will be a Greg Ellis type. Not bad for a 2nd rd pick. I would rather have Spence but not seeing him here leads me to believe Dodd will be the selection.