Do It Jerry!

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I hear ya, but Jim Harbaugh (presuming that’s who you mean and not his brother John) has the dream job at his alma mater, Michigan. He’s got more power (and probably more $$$) at UM than he’d ever get from the Cowboys.

He ain’t going nowhere.
That & he ain't exactly lighting the world on fire either

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dont know if I should cheer for us to lose or win anymore. Obviously i want to win, but losing knowing our coaching would get an overhaul would be the best scenario.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
Jason will get another chance after Linehan and kellen are outed after the season. A new offensive coordinator and a new top qb.

The Natural

Reaction score
At some point yall in state fans are going to have to make a statement and expedite this process.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
At some point yall in state fans are going to have to make a statement and expedite this process.

Many of the local fans are way to passive and polite for it. Sometimes I wish we had the attitude of a northern sports fan.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
FIRE GARRETT!!! You can do it!!! CMON JERRY!!!
Firing Garrett is not drastic enough. I think Linehan should go also. But since the season has started, firing both of them now leaves too large of a coaching void on offense. So I would fire Linehan first and give Garrett a chance to fix the offensive scheme and play calling. If he can't do it then I wait until the season is over to fire Garrett too.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I hear ya, but Jim Harbaugh (presuming that’s who you mean and not his brother John) has the dream job at his alma mater, Michigan. He’s got more power (and probably more $$$) at UM than he’d ever get from the Cowboys.

He ain’t going nowhere.
I'm not sure how willing Cowboy players would be to give up the nervous bird

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Firing Garrett is not drastic enough. I think Linehan should go also. But since the season has started, firing both of them now leaves too large of a coaching void on offense. So I would fire Linehan first and give Garrett a chance to fix the offensive scheme and play calling. If he can't do it then I wait until the season is over to fire Garrett too.

LOL...…..Get rid of them all. Garrett fix the play calling? Have you been in a coma the last 12 years?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Of course, my way would end up being just that but viewed as fairer.
Of course, my way would end up being just that but viewed as fairer.

Garrett is the worst play caller in the history of the world and your suggestion is to see if he can fix it? He was stripped of play calling duties with the offense years ago because he was so horrid at it. This team needs a complete overhaul. They need to bring in a real HC that will clean house and bring in HIS guys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Garrett is the worst play caller in the history of the world and your suggestion is to see if he can fix it? He was stripped of play calling duties with the offense years ago because he was so horrid at it. This team needs a complete overhaul. They need to bring in a real HC that will clean house and bring in HIS guys.
I agree with you but in reality, Jerry isn't going to do what you want. The only way we get what we want is if Linehan is fired first and Garrett allowed the rest of the season to fix it. Garrett won't be able to fix it and so he gets the ax at the end of the season. If Jerry fired Garrett right now he would make Linehan the interim head coach and that leaves up in no better a situation. And who knows... that leaves the possibility of Linehan being a part of the next regime. You don't want that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree with you but in reality, Jerry isn't going to do what you want. The only way we get what we want is if Linehan is fired first and Garrett allowed the rest of the season to fix it. Garrett won't be able to fix it and so he gets the ax at the end of the season. If Jerry fired Garrett right now he would make Linehan the interim head coach and that leaves up in no better a situation. And who knows... that leaves the possibility of Linehan being a part of the next regime. You don't want that.

I don't care when its done. This season is already in the toilet. As long as Garrett is gone going into next season I will jump for joy.