Do not resign Dak

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Tough game. Defense didn't play well, but that was a given.. Thye played a very good offense and all things considered fought hard. held them to field goals...

End of the day, the game was there to be won. They dared dak to win with his arm. With a more efficient QB we win this game.

This guy has so much more than most QB's the team has all the things in place to make noise except for ... DAK.. One of the best olines, one of the best RB's one of the best defenses, good wo's this guy can't win.. he's a scrub. Resigning him and loosing out on other more important players that we should resign will be imprending mediocracy for this franchise for more years to come. He is the issue.
You should be suspended!!!!

From any kind of communication.

dckid

Reaction score
Tough game. Defense didn't play well, but that was a given.. Thye played a very good offense and all things considered fought hard. held them to field goals...

End of the day, the game was there to be won. They dared dak to win with his arm. With a more efficient QB we win this game.

This guy has so much more than most QB's the team has all the things in place to make noise except for ... DAK.. One of the best olines, one of the best RB's one of the best defenses, good wo's this guy can't win.. he's a scrub. Resigning him and loosing out on other more important players that we should resign will be imprending mediocracy for this franchise for more years to come. He is the issue.
No we don’t. Didn’t stop them once tonight. Not even close to stopping them.
Our play calling on short yardage let us down. Defense just totally let us down. Got outschemed and outclassed.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I've been hesitant on dak, but this is ridiculous.

The defense let us down.....I'm amazed linehan is still allowed to wear a headset...dak is low on the list of problems to fight

getridofdak

Reaction score
This is stupid. I’m not the biggest Dak fan, but blaming anything other than the defense means you’re either too invested in your dislike for him or don’t know football.
I'[m not fully blaming him, but by in large I just know he's not legit. The main point is, this team isn't going anywhere ever with him as the QB.. He doesnt't have "it" whatever that means. He's not the guy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Did you watch the game you ignorant fool?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Hi troll.

tenor.gif

blumayne38

Reaction score
Until we see the film I’ll hold off on saying anything about anyone

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score

I am not a Dak lover, but if you watched the game, you would have seen the blame is not on Dak. He missed two receivers badly, and Zeke wanted to punch him for missing him on that screen throw, but Goff also had at least three passes that were equally as bad as Dak's misses. The blame is on the defense here. If you want to criticize the offense, criticize the game planning and those 3 and outs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If I'm Dak, I make sure to get out of this trash heap. No way would I waste my career with the Garrett, Jerry Jones circus. Another typical 2nd round exit
You are an ignorant troll.

Kaiser

Reaction score
OP is just one in a line of irrational Dak haters.

The rest will be here any second.

But I was certain we would get wisdom and deep thinking from a guy who set up a username of "GetridofDak".

Pretty sure Dak wasn't playing DL in the first half, but I haven't rewatched in slo-mo yet.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
The coaches took the games out of his hands in the drives where we failed in the 2nd half.

We were down by one score and the coaches ran
The ball into a 10 man front on 4th and 1.

That’s where we lost the game, IMO.

We had no business being that close but we were.

And they call a super obvious run, like we can outclass everyone in the trenches like it’s 2014.

Linehan mostly had an okay game. But this was the stupidest playcall ever.

If you run, run from spread with an option (Dak is mobile)