Do not resign Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you Dak-homers aren't insulting us or calling us Haters then its the ROMO road .....jeez how BORING.......:huh:
Hearing you complain nonstop every day about Dak, after knowing full well he is here to stay for many years, is truly boring. Sheesh

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hearing you complain nonstop every day about Dak, after knowing full well he is here to stay for many years, is truly boring. Sheesh

Wasn't aware he signed a new contract wow how did I miss that piece of news??? Be careful what you predict as you may find yourself surprised this off-season if Dak and his agent hit the door concerning that new contract.
Many years hmmmm here's some advice if you can allow your agenda 1 min to comprehend the following.....the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league so if Dak's passing doesn't see a massive improvement he might stay on making all those millions warming the bench.
Dak has not earned the right of passage to be assured the starting Job for the next 10 years...so please wake up and smell the roses!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wasn't aware he signed a new contract wow how did I miss that piece of news??? Be careful what you predict as you may find yourself surprised this off-season if Dak and his agent hit the door concerning that new contract.
Many years hmmmm here's some advice if you can allow your agenda 1 min to comprehend the following.....the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league so if Dak's passing doesn't see a massive improvement he might stay on making all those millions warming the bench.
Dak has not earned the right of passage to be assured the starting Job for the next 10 years...so please wake up and smell the roses!
When Dak receives that new and big contract extension this offseason, will you promise to zip it?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Dak receives that new and big contract extension this offseason, will you promise to zip it?

It will be my pleasure to have Dak shut me up asap with his game play in the future.Until then the contract will be a sad moment for the franchise as I have very little faith this Frankenstein of a QB we have will ever produce the expected results and will eventually be another Jerry Cherry mistake....hence the 24 years of SUPERBOWL starvation will continue for years to follow......hey man to each his own but if you think Dak will correct all the below flaws then kudos you are one optimist dude!!!

NFL Scouting Report Weaknesses
  • Inconsistency mars almost every aspect of his game, especially mechanically
  • Rocks back with a slight hitch in his delivery when putting zip on the ball
  • Can wind up with longer release when going down the field
  • Tendency to release the ball a tad early, resulting in a sailing or fluttering pass
  • Needs to vary the pace of the ball to match the situation/route (no bullets on screens)
  • Location and accuracy are generally poor, makes receivers adjust to off-target balls and minimizes yards after catch
  • Makes very poor decisions at times, forces passes into coverage
  • Footwork can get sloppy, will fall off his base throwing to his left, loses accuracy/velocity
  • Doesn’t possess the heralded “power arm” that he was once rumored to have
  • Deep ball accuracy is lacking, touch passing needs a compass
  • Does not throw with anticipation, poor timing leads to late throws to all areas of the field
  • Can be confused and fooled by more intricate coverage schemes (ex. Alabama’s pattern reading)
  • Lacks accuracy and velocity when throwing on the move
  • Not a great athlete, heavy-footed and lacking lateral quickness and explosiveness as a runner

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
It will be my pleasure to have Dak shut me up asap with his game play in the future.Until then the contract will be a sad moment for the franchise as I have very little faith this Frankenstein of a QB we have will ever produce the expected results and will eventually be another Jerry Cherry mistake....hence the 24 years of SUPERBOWL starvation will continue for years to follow......hey man to each his own but if you think Dak will correct all the below flaws then kudos you are one optimist dude!!!

NFL Scouting Report Weaknesses
  • Inconsistency mars almost every aspect of his game, especially mechanically
  • Rocks back with a slight hitch in his delivery when putting zip on the ball
  • Can wind up with longer release when going down the field
  • Tendency to release the ball a tad early, resulting in a sailing or fluttering pass
  • Needs to vary the pace of the ball to match the situation/route (no bullets on screens)
  • Location and accuracy are generally poor, makes receivers adjust to off-target balls and minimizes yards after catch
  • Makes very poor decisions at times, forces passes into coverage
  • Footwork can get sloppy, will fall off his base throwing to his left, loses accuracy/velocity
  • Doesn’t possess the heralded “power arm” that he was once rumored to have
  • Deep ball accuracy is lacking, touch passing needs a compass
  • Does not throw with anticipation, poor timing leads to late throws to all areas of the field
  • Can be confused and fooled by more intricate coverage schemes (ex. Alabama’s pattern reading)
  • Lacks accuracy and velocity when throwing on the move
  • Not a great athlete, heavy-footed and lacking lateral quickness and explosiveness as a runner
Just shut up and deal with it.we know your standpoint.just watch what happens.time will tell

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just shut up and deal with it.we know your standpoint.just watch what happens.time will tell

:lmao: Ya let's just let the Dak-Homers keep posting here how great Dak is...is that ok with you bud?:muttley:

Vandyr

Reaction score
Only on Cowboys Forum can a defense force 1 punt, 0 turnovers, 0 sacks, and I think 0 tackles for loss and people say the defense played fairly well.

Only on a Cowboys forum can an offense repeatedly fail to convert 3rd downs or score touchdowns and all blame falls on the defense.