Do our players need to have a meeting before the season to solve issues?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
After watching the J Smooth era I knew that there was no way that any player in that locker room had a real voice. No one would speak up for truth and justice. Better to be Jerrys friend.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
#11 needs to act like a leader, before becoming a leader. right now he is focused on podcast, popularity and getting defensive and pointing out flaws about his teammates. do people in the locker room see him a leader?
best players aren't necessarily leaders. they may just be good players.
you want a good interview, go right to him! I agree with everything bart scott said, just focus on football and let your play do the talking for you

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very good points, but can you continue to have these things being talked about in the media as they are? There has to be a point where they speak about these issues among each other and leave the media out of it
The problem being you can't hide it from the media. So they're constantly gonna bring it up. And players are going to get tired of it.
The only way to stop it at this point is solve the problem. Sadly.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
There's been some chatter from players and their families in the last few weeks. Do we need to have an in house meeting with our players to solve these issues, so they're not taken into the season? Do we need to establish new leaders in the locker room, or keep it how it is? Please give your thoughts
that is something the players should do, but they wont.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
These players are amazing at what they do. This ownership is amazing at what they do. The only reason to get together and meet would be to congratulate each other on a job well done.
It would turn into a party

The good thing is that if Jerry gets drunk and starts saying 500 coaches could win a Superbowl with this team ........ McCarthy would be to busy eating to hear it.