Do the players want to be here?

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Of course they want to be here, the exposure and name recognition they develop on this team will give them the best shot at getting the best contract possible.

on another team, some of these players would never have name recognition, less exposure equals less money and fewer awards.

Dak grew up a Cowboys fan, I doubt he gives this up willingly, and honestly, I wouldn’t either.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I think most of our fans are delusioned about the Cowboys from their past success.

If you are getting drafted out of college 20-23 years old, you would have seen the Cowboys play over the last 12-15 years. Not a whole lot to be excited about.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I believe they want to play for the Cowboys. As a diehard fan, I believe that. Idk what kind of fan you are but you seem to suggest otherwise.

I mean, I'm a diehard fan. That said, I can't help but wonder what must be going through their heads and think about the press conference or about the lack of help the fo is giving them.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Then they ALL can hit the road. Or just take the cash and then peace out. Unfortunately we are stuck with Da Jones Posse

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I mean, I'm a diehard fan. That said, I can't help but wonder what must be going through their heads and think about the press conference or about the lack of help the fo is giving them.
Okay diehard, try pulling your head out and listening to what the FO is saying. They have said time and time again they do not have the money to resign all the talent whose contracts are coming due for renewal. You either aren't listening or refuse to believe. The "lack of help" from the front office is what happens when drafting is so successful and rookie contracts expire.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
If you want to get that bag, then play for Dallas and coast until that contract year. Then give it your all, and get that big bag o' cash. You can then mail it in for the rest of your career after taking Jerry for a fool.

If you want to win a SB, then stay as far away from the Cowboys as you can.