Do the refs really favor Packers/Steelers & scrutinize Cowboys?

eternaljester81

Reaction score
that was an easier call to get right or wrong and they verified it. It appeared to me they got it right that the tip of teh ball did cross. The other one had no video that he did not cross. Stupid reversal that almost cost the Packers. Anybody watching the replay knew there was no evidence to overturn.

I agree the 2nd half TD should not have been overturned, but that 1st half one was close. Based on the pics in this Tweet, you may be correct.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree the 2nd half TD should not have been overturned, but that 1st half one was close. Based on the pics in this Tweet, you may be correct.

that the issue with Daks they didn't even call it a td and should have then reviewed it , they didn't even review that spinning one by the rb..ridiculous..

if its even question they need to call things first downs, tos, and tds, then allow the review system to work..

however its not conspiracy its the system itself the top ie Roger goodell is 100% so inconsistent in everything he does with punishment's, suspensions, and appeals ,

why are you surprised he doesn't care about the ref crews being so inconsistent from game to game and crew to crew and even when its obvious they are effecting games and outcomes?

RG does nothing..they chalk it up to the old it eventually evens itself out over the course if full season.

the refs aren't prefect, its hard to catch everything but with review system its supposed to get things correct and its so inconsistent on when they will allow review , make coach fight for a review, then look at reviews and it should be obvious and they still get kit wrong like they don't want to admit they made mistake.

i say it starts at the top and the powers that be dont care. the nfl extra observer at game the league watching in real time was supposed to help and it hasnt done much..they need to add more refs period more review people even if not on the field..some real obvious stuff fans see on the broadcast should be within 3 secs buzzed down to the head ref to make it correct..all of it the late hits or roughing calls like the one Kazee got in carolina and many other similar to it can easily be reversed and without a full time consuming review..

its obvious to us and the broadcaster on the broadcast we have myopic close up viewpoint, they need that shared with them..

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The Refs really showed their bias for Green Bay last night when they overturned Aaron Jones TD that was called a TD on the field with no definitive evidence in the replays that it wasnt. Maybe the refs were biased for Arizona last night. Or maybe again, they were just incompetent.
There was one shot, that clearly showed he was down before crossing. It was one of the last ones they showed, kind of zoomed in from the pilon view. His butt was down, and you could see the ball was not across until after he leaned back more.

It was very close, but he was short.

ESisback

Reaction score
The Refs really showed their bias for Green Bay last night when they overturned Aaron Jones TD that was called a TD on the field with no definitive evidence in the replays that it wasnt. Maybe the refs were biased for Arizona last night. Or maybe again, they were just incompetent.
The angle I saw had his butt hit the ground before the ball broke the plane, which is why they overturned it.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Every game I watch has bad calls against both teams. We only really criticize the ones that happen towards the end of close games. Imo, every team's fans can complain about bad calls against their team but rarely mention when a bad call favors their team. There is little consistency and that is what poses the problem.

I still don't understand why CeeDee was fined for taunting last week.