Do we even beat the raiders?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Our coaches can't plan for adversity, so who knows. At this point, with the people who are out, you just have to hope the Raiders will be dumber than us.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Raiders will be out coached. We were looking passed the Chiefs game in preparation for Thanksgiving Day. Imo

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we lose to the Raiders the wheels are officially coming off. Good luck dropping two in a row and having to rebound at the dome in New Orleans. Regardless who they have at QB we’ll have our work cut out for us. Then we’ll be on the road against Washington who’s playing their best football right now. They lost their best defensive player Chase Young and they still found a way to win yesterday. We lose a player to injury or illness and we use that as an excuse why we lost. The Cardinals are finding a way to win without Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins. We end the season with the Cardinals and on the road in Philly. We better start righting the ship quick or this season is going to get away from us.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
KM needs to show some metal here, no doubt the players have responsibility in this but rolling a gameplan like no one is missing reminds me of JG.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is a good time to face the Raiders. If Smith does play, the switch will come on again and Dallas will win. All will be righted until the Saints game :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We won't know if any of the babies that are hurt will play until an hour before KO.

I was going to look at tickets, last minute deals to possibly go to this game. But not now.

rambo2

Reaction score
Nope. Probably a blowout from the Raiders too. They are really in jeopardy division wise and have lost like 3 of their past games. They’ll be angry and will punch us in the mouth. They are more physical than we are.

Dallas doesn’t really seem to care so I doubt they’ll shown up. Dallas reminds me a lot of the Rams. Good on paper, but frilly Princess on the field who are afraid of contact and get put on the injury report for 10 weeks minimum when they get a paper cut.
Lol, is this trolling or what? Can somebody really have this take?

rambo2

Reaction score
We won't know if any of the babies that are hurt will play until an hour before KO.

I was going to look at tickets, last minute deals to possibly go to this game. But not now.
The babies are the guys that post here.

rambo2

Reaction score
They are babies or the team is flat out lying about the scope of the injuries.
You would never say that to their face, so I guess that you really don't believe that and what does that make you?