Do we even beat the raiders?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Lol, is this trolling or what? Can somebody really have this take?
It isn’t trolling. Again, we have all been fans of this team too long to truly believe that anything can come from this. This is around the time where we make it or break our season. It seems like we are breaking it, if our recent performances against the Broncos and Chiefs have anything to say about it. The only GOOD thing I’ve seen lately is a good defense even w/o Gregory and D-Law, and that’s only because Micah Parsons is a freak of nature with a really good work ethic. Can’t say that for the rest of the team as of right now.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It isn’t trolling. Again, we have all been fans of this team too long to truly believe that anything can come from this. This is around the time where we make it or break our season. It seems like we are breaking it, if our recent performances against the Broncos and Chiefs have anything to say about it. The only GOOD thing I’ve seen lately is a good defense even w/o Gregory and D-Law, and that’s only because Micah Parsons is a freak of nature with a really good work ethic. Can’t say that for the rest of the team as of right now.

the fact is the injuries are hurting...they do hurt other teams also. Other facts...other than the Cards good teams are getting beat every Sunday. The NFL by design is a week to week league but over those weeks you see Teams that are more consistant than the others and THIS Cowboys Team is one of them.

rambo2

Reaction score
Take away the Chiefs top 2 receivers, their top 2 dlinemen, and their left tackle and give us our guys back and what happens? The Chiefs would lose just like they did in the Super Bowl with their offensive tackles out. The Cowboys are 7 and 3 and they will beat the Raiders. Either the Rams or the Packers will lose this week. You need to chill out.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Raiders aren't that good but I said that about the Broncos....but I think Cowboys still win.............Carr will turn the ball over ......

Aven8

Reaction score
It won’t be easy. But at least we’re at home. The noise yesterday was annoying even on TV.

RS12

Reaction score
Raiders arent any better than mediocre. I think a low scoring game. Bet the under.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
We are blowing them out. Can't believe the negativity of losing to the Chiefs.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You would never say that to their face, so I guess that you really don't believe that and what does that make you?

what is your problem….oh bring out the say it to their face BS…I see how you are.

Carson

Reaction score
Raiders aren't that good but I said that about the Broncos....but I think Cowboys still win.............Carr will turn the ball over ......
Denver has a solid defense. That will keep you in most games.

Their defense just got spanked by KC And the Bengals

75boyz

Reaction score
Hopefully Oakland can be another Atlanta type rebound game.
But also, hopefully the following Saints game won't be another Chiefs game in a pattern of win one lose one from here on out.

Not a big fan of becoming a .500 team for the remainder of the season or even worse...

A One and Done pretender again if they stumble into the playoffs winning a poor division.

Again,
As previously repeated,
This is not what I was led to believe THIS year.

jmo

reddyuta

Reaction score
only reason we have some hope is because its at home,the raiders can duplicate what the Broncos and Chiefs did on D.

Motorola

Reaction score
Raiders have been a mess. They’ve been outscored around 96-43 on their last three.

They have Waller and Renfrow.
And the last two were at home.
Three-game skid; Cowboys should make it four.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we don't beat the raiders feel free to panic as needed

RaZon

Reaction score
I got 30 days self bannishment to wager that we beat the Raiders, anyone wanna take the Raiders?