Do we make a difference?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
typical.

One game? One line response?

Been to hundreds in my time. Feel like I paid for Garrett's severance pay.

You need to find your place in the pecking order and fall in.

Then we are contemporaries.

I thought you were talking like a 20 year old kid who Googles all his fandom for free.

You really should get in front of a mirror. That's my picture in my avitar. i am real.

Who are you?

:facepalm:

I'm an old guy. Been one since day one. Hence my avatar.

My old man took me to see Abner Haynes play. Both at North Texas back when it was a state college before Mean Joe Green, and with the Texans.

There is no pecking order here. Reality, the mods, then everyone else. Except on the rare occasion Dale shows up.

Who's Dale? Ask around.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I'm an old guy. Been one since day one. Hence my avatar.

My old man took me to see Abner Haynes play. Both at North Texas back when it was a state college before Mean Joe Green, and with the Texans.

There is no pecking order here. Reality, the mods, then everyone else. Except on the rare occasion Dale shows up.

Who's Dale? Ask around.
Ok..

So you are a fossil.

Good.

Dale?

Dale Hansen?

Whatever.

He can post in my threads.

Jipper

Reaction score
We make zero difference

now if we had 6 billion dollars we might be more persuasive

visionary

Reaction score
How many of you that work yourself up on either side of the Dak contract discussion really think it makes a difference? I hate Garrett and I was not shy about, even got benched a handful of times because of it. I saw it as fun banter and just used it to mess around. I think most of us here do the same with Dak. Will anyone step up and say that that they will renounce their fan hood if we sign or dont sign Dak? Any hardcore?

not sure about you buddy but I know I do
:D

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Yup! I don't see why I must choose one QB over another. We're a lucky franchise because we have had so many excellent QBs. How many other franchises have had as many excellent QBs as we have had? It could be much worse. We could be the Browns or the Cardinals who seldom find a good QB (though, Kyler Murray looks good).

johneric8

Reaction score
How many of you that work yourself up on either side of the Dak contract discussion really think it makes a difference? I hate Garrett and I was not shy about, even got benched a handful of times because of it. I saw it as fun banter and just used it to mess around. I think most of us here do the same with Dak. Will anyone step up and say that that they will renounce their fan hood if we sign or dont sign Dak? Any hardcore?
We make a difference to each other because we are hardcore fans, and that is enough for me.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Those plays you suggested to Garrett would have helped if only he had listened.

Instead Garrett put them into an envelope with $1000 cash and then tossed it into the trash.

He said the reason he added the $1000 was that if the Janitors found those plays that he wanted them to find something valuable...

I think he also showed you his rolls of toilet paper made from US Dollars.

ESisback

Reaction score

Not me, bro! JUST A GAME! I’m just a goofball doofus, here for yuks. I think Dak’s not worth the big contract overall, but what can I do about it? This market value crap has them ALL overpaid!