CFZ Do we need to believe in Prescott to root him on?

Hadenough

Reaction score
I criticized Prescott all the time. But when the game starts I will cheer him on. I still firmly believe by just watching him he isn't good enough to get this team to a championship. I'm not going into details why because I've already posted why.
I blame Jerry for giving into his demands but I also don't like that Dak thinks he is worth what he is getting paid. Just my opinion but elite money is for the very top teir. Not that teir two doesn't deserved to be paid but there needs to be some distance. Paying teir two guys elite money defeats the purpose of the salary cap which is to even the playing field.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think you missed the actual point of the OP's message, bro. Sorry :)

He's saying who cares what anyone here BELIEVES Dak can do or not. Root for the guy because he's our QB. Sure, he states his opinion about Dak, but had literally just said fan opinions on him don't mean squat. That includes his own.

Here's my two cents:

Let's hope Dak gets us to the promised land in the mean time regardless of who believes he can or not.
This^^^^^^

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I criticized Prescott all the time. But when the game starts I will cheer him on. I still firmly believe by just watching him he isn't good enough to get this team to a championship. I'm not going into details why because I've already posted why.
I blame Jerry for giving into his demands but I also don't like that Dak thinks he is worth what he is getting paid. Just my opinion but elite money is for the very top teir. Not that teir two doesn't deserved to be paid but there needs to be some distance. Paying teir two guys elite money defeats the purpose of the salary cap which is to even the playing field.
So, you blame Prescott for being over paid, not Jethro?

He should have said, sorry boss.. that’s too much. You’re an idiot. I’m not worthy. Please give me less.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all about wins and this season Dallas is 1-1 with Dak as QB. I think it's unfair to judge when he hasn't played 2 full game yet.

In my opinion, sit back and watch how everything plays out. Either Dak will help lead the Cowboys to the playoffs and win or he will fail to make the playoffs or be one and done. At the end of the season, that's when we will know better how his season went.

For the record, with this defense no reason Dallas shouldn't win 12 games. Fail to do that and some changes has to be made
We do have to have some patience here. Dak hasn;t had a chance to settle in THIS SEASON.

I wish the "Dak has to go" crowd would settle down and wait until the season is over. He certainly isn;t going anywhere soon...so it's insane to harp on it thread after thread.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I root for the Cowboys. I don't care who has the prettiest stats. If Dak lights it up, it took those around him to enable him to do it. Same for any WR, TE or RB.

On D, I don't care who gets the sack, TFL or int. It took a team around them doing their job to make it happen.

I don't care if we score 3 or 50. Winning is what matters. It takes a team with players on both sides of the ball doing their job to win.

As long as Dak, Zeke or whoever wears a Cowboy jersey, I'm pulling for them to do what it takes to win, no matter the opponent.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No.

I want the offense to score 50 in a win. Im happy when dak has a good game even though i know he isnt capable of leading any team to a SB.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've rooted for the team for over 50 years. While that included a few great QBs, it's also included several awful ones. IMO, Dak is neither of those things.

It's about the :star:for me.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you enjoy wallowing in mediocrity then Dak is your guy.

He's hard to root for, simply because of his fakeness, but as long as he's the Cowboys QB I will hope he does well enough to not lose us games.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I support this team, does not mean I agree with anything or everything they do. I will say this current team is loaded with talent especially on the defensive side and in my view this organization is responsible for this increase of talent. I don't mind throwing blame on Jerry or Dak or anyone else but I also believe in giving people their dues.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If we can root for a team that Jethro owns , we can certainly root for a team with Prescott as our QB.

Nothing harder to support than a team owned and built by Jethro Jone$.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
56 minutes played, 10 points vs the worst D in the league.
I hope we win the very game, but I am sick of Dak Prescott.
Do you think the lions defense posted like the worst in the league?

Look at their defense before their bye and after when they played Dallas

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We do have to have some patience here. Dak hasn;t had a chance to settle in THIS SEASON.

I wish the "Dak has to go" crowd would settle down and wait until the season is over. He certainly isn;t going anywhere soon...so it's insane to harp on it thread after thread.
I didn't say Dak has to go and have defended him multiple times.

Dallas has to win a playoff game this season, absolutely no reason to miss the playoffs or go 1 and done with this defense.

Blame Dak, coaches, other players but something has to change if they fail

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Then why is all of the bashing on Prescott? I certainly don’t see these critics bashing our ownership accordingly for over paying him. In the end , who’s the bigger fool?
I call everybody out when I see is fair too.

Not really sure what you're trying to argue here