Do we want another Schottenheimer or Mora?

stiletto

Reaction score
I frankly do not. And regardless, I do believe, McCarthy has demonstrated incompetence in clock management, challenging plays, and in motivating the team on road games and playoff games. I don‘t believe this will change nor do many people. So if Dallas loses to Washington and gets the fifth seed or does not get to the championship game despite winning the 2 seed, I think firing Mike is appropriate. I would give Quinn whatever He wants to retain him but would not give him head coach because he has already demonstrated the peter principle in spades.
I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events but the sheen is off of Quinn. Most are tired of hearing how amazing that guy is. Stop listening to the talking heads. And oh yeah...28-0. Wade Phillips Part Deux.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
For real. Beyond ridiculous.

Cowboys on the verge of winning the division and charting their best playoff course in years, and the OP is issuing outlandish ultimatums, and outlining firing scenarios. Some people just can't live in the moment and enjoy anything.
Nothing outlandish. Are we satisfied with mediocrity when other teams in our own division and elsewhere going to the SB every other year and we have nothing in 30 years. It’s called mediocrity. McCarthy is a blatantly stupid person. Knowing when to throw a challenge flag does not take that smart a person and he consistently blows challenges that would mean a stop or a turnover for the defense. These things determine the outcomes of many games.

and we will see his stupidity in upcoming games that will cost the game and everyone will be on the band wagon.