Do we win without Dez?

Frozen700

Reaction score
They certainly don't win without Romo.

We don't

We certainly don't win without Dez. Romo or no Romo today.

Who is Romo throwing the ball to, after the giants showed us, Murray is a non factor? I'm listening

Frozen700

Reaction score
The ball goes where the coverage goes, but when your running game is working, or Dez is blowing up, it's not going to go to Terrence Williams. Other than the drop on the really tough throw over the middle in the Commanders game....have you seen him *not* make a play where there was a play to be made? He pretty much catches everything you throw to him. I don't think we beat the Superbowl Champs up in SEA if he's not playing WR2 for us that day.

Like I said Williams will make a play or 2 out of the blue moon.

Where is the consistency though?

Give me a guy like LR for our number 2, and guess what? The play like Williams made in the Hawks game, won't need to be made.

kevm3

Reaction score
Dez is the constant focus of opposing defenses and he still shows up in the redzone and makes plays with the game on the line. You go cheap and you'll regret it.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Yup, and then imagine it with Demaryius Thomas as the number three receiver. That would be cool.

Who said anything about Thomas? The team needs to address the number #2 receiver next year either with a relatively high pick or through free agency. Williams just isn't very good.

Jenky

Reaction score
We don't win without Dez. Terrance is a boderline WR2/WR3 at this point. He can't be getting shut out. This is the 2nd time for the year if I'm not mistaken.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I bet if you compared T. Williams stats to other teams #2s, he is either putting up better numbers or is right there compared with the rest of the league.

We are a run first offense with a beast at #1. All of our other options are there to take advantage of how Dez and Murray stress the defense. Last night Beasely capitalized on that attention.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
We don't

We certainly don't win without Dez. Romo or no Romo today.

Who is Romo throwing the ball to, after the giants showed us, Murray is a non factor? I'm listening

Murray not a non factor? PUH Lease..

Brandon Weeden didn't even get it close to Dez.. So, that is the real non factor. Both Dez and Romo are important, very important to the team.

Oh,, I won't get started on how insanely awesome that Offensive Line was the last TD drive.. Complete Domination. Loved it.

Nexx

Reaction score
do we win without murray? do we win without romo? do we win without martin? do we win without beasley? do we win without rolando? do we win without tyron? please someone answer me!

NorTex

Reaction score
Too many players made key plays to help us win last night, why single out one guy?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
They need Dez. They will pay Dez.

People are way to worked up and going out of their minds over something that isn't an issue.

Dez will get his money and he will get it from Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
do we win without murray? do we win without romo? do we win without martin? do we win without beasley? do we win without rolando? do we win without tyron? please someone answer me!

Excellent point. This can be said for Romo and Tyron for sure and Rolando makes more and more of a case for himself all the time.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'll take Terrance Williams at his salary over Pierre Garçon at his salary, any day

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
They highlighted all the attention Dez was getting and nobody really stepped up towards the end.

So my question, those who think we do not need to pay Dez. Who makes those plays, when Murray can't run towards the end? Who else can we count on consistently to beat the guy accross from them?

The proof was there. Without Dez we fall short to the 3 win giants.

Does a snake have hips?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
They didn't do anything crazy with regards to covering Dez. Let's keep in mind how long it took him to get open. Overall, he had a pedestrian game.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Dez was great and all but if the offensive line doesn't give Tony Romo that kind of time to find Dez then none of it would have mattered.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Murray not a non factor? PUH Lease..

Brandon Weeden didn't even get it close to Dez.. So, that is the real non factor. Both Dez and Romo are important, very important to the team.

Oh,, I won't get started on how insanely awesome that Offensive Line was the last TD drive.. Complete Domination. Loved it.

Murray really wasn't last night. They wanted to take him out, and make it hard, and they did. Not saying he sucks, but they did their job.

So when a team takes him out, who do we rely on for Romo and the passing game?