Do you call Seattle?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I’m not one of the Dak haters, but I think there’s areas of concern.

I just don’t think he can beat these disguises the defenses are showing him. Also, he’s not the type of quarterback to throw receivers open.

I think the KM experiment needs to come to an end. We need to get a different OC and play caller in here who’s experienced and isn’t learning on the job like KM because it’s hindering Dak as well.

I’m not that concerned because he was playing at an MVP level before he injured his calf. For whatever reason he never returned to form after that injury. If we can fix the OL I believe he’ll bounce back just fine. Our OL has really declined since his rookie year. He’s always had some issues with accuracy. I remember the struggles Aikman had behind a bad OL. Our OL may not be as bad as that one but it really began to regress after Travis Frederick retired. We have some real issues upfront and it reared it’s ugly head yesterday.

Last edited:

Jimbo69

Reaction score
It really doesn’t matter. I don’t care to replace Dak with a QB pushing 34 who could be on the decline. Seattle wouldn’t be looking to trade him and these rumors wouldn’t be swirling if he was still at the top of his game. The two Super Bowls he got to was mainly due to his defense. This isn’t to say he’s not a great player but he did have one hell of a defense.

Wel Il 'm glad you are happy keeping a 40m stiff over a SB winner. 34 is no age to a modern day QB.
I realise we are stuck with this bum but the idea that Wilson isnt an update is the type of stupidly that makes me laugh.
Were you another expert telling us that we should pay Dak 40m?
I have been looking up my old content for the people abusing me for the temerity to say we should pay Dak 40m, they are silent today.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wel Il 'm glad you are happy keeping a 40m stiff over a SB winner. 34 is no age to a modern day QB.

Sorry guy I’m not having a discussion with someone who refers to Dak as a stiff and a bum. That’s a totally ridiculous comment! No intelligent fan who has a clue about football would use either word to describe him. You sound like a typical, casual armchair fan who hates Dak. Fans like you are a waste of time.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
I am not sure, but I think the reason that Jerry was walking out of the game early was because he had already called Seattle and they had turned him down.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I call at least. Dak really cant be traded. But calling cant hurt.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Sorry guy I’m not having a discussion with someone who refers to Dak as a stiff and a bum. That’s a totally ridiculous comment! No intelligent fan who has a clue about football would use either word to describe him. You sound like a typical, casual armchair fan who hates Dak. Fans like you are a waste of time.

Sorry guy Dak is a stiff. He started off as a bus driver behind a all time OL and a great RB. Every year since he has feasted on easy yards at the end of games and horrible defeats against good teams.
You sound like a typical Dak apologist and the type of sit at home fan who has supported his stupid salary, missed the bigger picture and landed the Boys in this terrible position.
Btw I've been to watch the Boys 5 times in the last 8 years and I live in the UK. Only covid has stopped my annual pilgramige. . I've been a fan for over 40 years and spent thousands following this team.. My first game at TS was as a guest of a company i worked for out of FWT . My second was at Wembley Stadium against the SB champs Bears in pre season.
Dak isnt the worst QB I've seen for the Cowboys but dollar for dollar he' s pretty close.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sorry guy Dak is a stiff. He started off as a bus driver behind a all time OL and a great RB. Every year since he has feasted on easy yards at the end of games and horrible defeats against good teams.
You sound like a typical Dak apologist and the type of sit at home fan who has supported his stupid salary, missed the bigger picture and landed the Boys in this terrible position.

Sorry guy but you don’t have a clue about football if you think he’s a stiff. You sound like a typical, casual, knowledgeable armchair fan. I don’t waste my time with fans like you.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Let's pretend we live in a world where Jerry would admit to a mistake the very next year. Say you get Wilson. Then what if Quinn is gone and we're still stuck with the brainless duo of MM and KM? Plus no money to do anything else. Jerry's contracts have assured us failure for another couple years. Don't get me wrong, I'd take Wilson over Dak in a heartbeat, but it just wouldn't be enough.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Sorry guy but you don’t have a clue about football if you think he’s a stiff. You sound like a typical, casual, knowledgeable armchair fan. I don’t waste my time with fans like you.

Well the feelings mutual. The difference is my opinion seems to have been correct. Yours has left Dallas in a dreadful state for the foreseeable future. I'll give your advice that leaves this team in its worst position for many years the credence it deserves.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well the feelings mutual. The difference is my opinion seems to have been correct.

Your opinion is dead wrong! Go find someone who covers the NFL who claims Dak is a stiff. A “stiff” at QB isn’t going to lead a team to 12 wins and put up the numbers he did. He had a career high in TDs and completion percentage. Your dislike for him has gone way overboard. You’re a very disgruntled fan who’s still fuming about Sunday’s game.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
Your opinion is dead wrong! Go find someone who covers the NFL who claims Dak is a stiff. A “stiff” at QB isn’t going to lead a team to 12 wins and put up the numbers he did. He had a career high in TDs and completion percentage. Your dislike for him has gone way overboard. You’re a very disgruntled fan who’s still fuming about Sunday’s game.

He beats up rubbish teams. He sucks when needed. The games are in the book. He poops the bed when needed Eagles in 19, Arizona this year, 49s Sunday. There are others. You are a Dak lover and anyone who doesnt agree with you are abused. Its pathetic really.
Again over our conversation more abuse. I'm not the only one who has a different opinion and gets abuse. You sir, need to grow up. Stop abusing people with alternative opinion s and start acting with a decorum of civility when talking to fellow posters- it stinks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He beats up rubbish teams. He sucks when needed. The games are in the book. He poops the bed when needed Eagles in 19, Arizona this year, 49s Sunday. There are others. You are a Dak lover and anyone who doesnt agree with you are abused. Its pathetic really.
Again over our conversation more abuse. I'm not the only one who has a different opinion and gets abuse. You sir, need to grow up. Stop abusing people with alternative opinion s and start acting with a decorum of civility when talking to fellow posters- it stinks.

This year he and the team struggled to beat good teams. That’s a fact! However, in previous seasons he’s beaten plenty of good teams. Do you agree or disagree? I’ll be happy to list plenty of real good teams and great QBs he’s beaten over the past 5 seasons. It didn’t happen this year and everyone is crapping on him. Anyone who refers to Dak as a “stiff” based off what happened the second half of the season and last Sunday doesn’t have a clue about football and is clearly a Dak hater. I’m just giving you an honest opinion, I’m not abusing you because your view is skewed. I just don’t agree with it and anyone who gets paid to talk football wouldn’t. If you said you don’t really think Dak is an upper tier QB and won’t lead the Cowboys to a SB that sounds more level headed.

A “stiff” at any position isn’t going to make it in the NFL, especially at QB. You’re an angry, frustrated fan and you’re allowing your emotions to get the better of you by making ridiculous comments. You’re venting! You’re not alone because many are doing the same thing. Dak is being trashed by Cowboys Nation. He got paid and didn’t deliver I get it! I’m no Dak lover. I think he’s a terrific QB when he’s playing his best. He didn’t play well the second half of the season and if it continues next year I’ll be right on board with many others that he’s not the answer. I’m not going quit on him because he had a rough second half of the season. I’m not going to allow my view of him to change because of a few bad games. If he can’t bounce back next season then that’s a different story.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
This year he and the team struggled to beat good teams. That’s a fact! However, in previous seasons he’s beaten plenty of good teams. Do you agree or disagree? I’ll be happy to list plenty of real good teams and great QBs he’s beaten over the past 5 seasons. It didn’t happen this year and everyone is crapping on him. Anyone who refers to Dak as a “stiff” based off what happened the second half of the season and last Sunday doesn’t have a clue about football and is clearly a Dak hater. I’m just giving you an honest opinion, I’m not abusing you because your view is skewed. I just don’t agree with it and anyone who gets paid to talk football wouldn’t. If you said you don’t really think Dak is an upper tier QB and won’t lead the Cowboys to a SB that sounds more level headed.

A “stiff” at any position isn’t going to make it in the NFL, especially at QB. You’re an angry, frustrated fan and you’re allowing your emotions to get the better of you by making ridiculous comments. You’re venting! You’re not alone because many are doing the same thing. Dak is being trashed by Cowboys Nation. He got paid and didn’t deliver I get it! I’m no Dak lover. I think he’s a terrific QB when he’s playing his best. He didn’t play well the second half of the season and if it continues next year I’ll be right on board with many others that he’s not the answer. I’m not going quit on him because he had a rough second half of the season. I’m not going to allow my view of him to change because of a few bad games. If he can’t bounce back next season then that’s

Ok .
He' s great and worth every penny. Next year hes ' going to put up some great stats and win the big games against Washington and the Giants and Houston unless Deshawn is playing.
All we need to do is make the draft Dak friendly and sack a few coaches.
It's only a few bad games. Anyway we are in the East so no problems hey!
He just needs to do that silly hip dance and Roger's will poop himself

See you next season.

Hardline

Reaction score
Everything he said is true.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Everything he said is true.

Then your football IQ is no better than his. Claiming Dak is a “stiff” is BS! I understand many have lost confidence in him but that’s going way overboard.

Hardline

Reaction score
Then your football IQ is no better than his. Claiming Dak is a “stiff” is BS! I understand many have lost confidence in him but that’s going way overboard.
My football IQ is fine. I've been watching it for over 30 years and played it for eight. Dak is a stiff. It's not even debatable.