Do You Enjoy Watching the Commanders, Giants, and Eagles?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Kevin [Commanders Fan] said:
Hello again, all.

I start this thread, because I came to a realization a little while ago. I am a Washington Commanders fan, and I love watching the Dallas Cowboys play. Generally speaking, when I'm watching football, I really have a preference as to who wins, unless (obviously) if it's the Commanders game. However, when the Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles come on television, I feel privledged. I now have a reason to watch the game. I have somebody to root for!

Example, Commanders Bye week. Let's say there is a game on, like San Diego vs The Jets. I don't have any reason to watch this game, other than perhaps Fantasy statistics. I'll root for San Diego, simply because I gravitate towards them more, but the game really has no signifigant impact in my mind. Dallas vs Atlanta or something comes on, however, I now have a team to root for in Atlanta.

Get my point? I enjoy it when Dallas, Philly, and New York play on National Television, because the games have immediate impact on my team of choice.

This was inspired by the announcement that Dallas would be playing Jacksonville on National Television on September 10th. I was wondering if any Dallas fans had the same sentiments upon hearing that the Commanders will also be on National Television, one day afterwards.

yes but if one goes up 24-0 Im out of there

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
yennor24 said:
I like watching the Commanders more than the Eagles or Giants....I respect your Defense and I also want them to loose, but i wanted you guys to beat the Seahawks and represent the NFCE...Most Cowboy fans dont ever want the Skins to win , but you guys gave Doug Williams a chance and he won the Super Bowl so I will always respect that...

technically because Schroeder got hurt, dont give them too much credit