Do you expect Solari back?

Chasing6

Reaction score
He’s 69 and it’s time for him to retire. For whatever reason Mike let Philbin, his OC at GB for the SB, go last season after developing quite a few Olineman.

I heard on the radio mid year that Solari was teaching the reach blocks and multiple players were having trouble with it, Steele was named particularly.

The running game was awful and run blocking was atrocious.
I expect nothing.

J_Allen

Reaction score
It's year 1 of 10 for Solari, trust the process and buy into the Cowboys OP.

If he's still under contract I don't think Jerry has the heart to cut him and eat that contract.
He'll take our money though.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
He’s 69 and it’s time for him to retire. For whatever reason Mike let Philbin, his OC at GB for the SB, go last season after developing quite a few Olineman.

I heard on the radio mid year that Solari was teaching the reach blocks and multiple players were having trouble with it, Steele was named particularly.

He's still under contract for another year, but yeah, this team needs a fresh perspective when it comes to thinking about the offensive line.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

I thought the previous season OL play could be improved upon, but this OL had way too much talent to struggle in the run game like they did.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
At this point I think all the coaches come back. I wouldn't be surprised if we missed the playoffs next year. Can't be 1 and done if we don't make it lol