Do you guys enjoy Cowboys playoff games?

Hadenough

Reaction score
I can relax and enjoy regular season games but I'm too anxious to actually enjoy playoff games. I end up cursing/yelling after every bad play and penalty. I behave like a wild animal during playoff games. I can't control myself. I probably won't sleep tonight. What is wrong with me?
You have a very common disease! Its called Cowboys fever!!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I can relax and enjoy regular season games but I'm too anxious to actually enjoy playoff games. I end up cursing/yelling after every bad play and penalty. I behave like a wild animal during playoff games. I can't control myself. I probably won't sleep tonight. What is wrong with me?
I have coached highly competitive softball for 20 years. One of my favorite expressions I use is, " The game cant ONLY be fun if you win." This applies to an NFL season. Dont get me wrong, losing sucks. I will not be happy if we lose... but dont tell me you havent enjoyed this entire week.... the lead up to the game, the anticipation on Saturday, the talk on this forum. It is ALL part of the game, and what makes it so fun.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

I enjoy them so much.
To me this is where the real season starts.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Once the kickoff starts I am nervous and anxious every game. The playoffs it’s intensified. These are the games we should be pulling out in front and hammering then. Should have been upm17-6 in the seahags game. I hate that these games become nail biters. One loss and it’s over. They come to far.

CB61

Reaction score
I'm not really sure we've only reached this point once in the last few years where we actually made it to the second round and we weren't on a bye so it's a new feeling hard to tell I'll know more after tonight LOL

Pants

Reaction score
enjoy them? oh my.....time stops, cats in the other room, food sitting next to me on my lucky chair, beer next to my food, remote next to the beer (volume control only)....kiss on the cheek for my lucky football dog (she might be allowed in here with me)....yes, I am excited

we are not one and done any longer, we are a 7 pt underdog so not many expect a Dallas win (other than Cowboy fans)....I keep thinking of 3-5 after 8 games gents, so we are playing with house money today...we got the prefered matchup in LA vs NO, so YES, I am excited...the only thing that would honestly upset me is being blown out and I do not see that happening...I see a hard-fought game that Dallas wins something like 27-23 with our 29% fan base at the stadium being WAY louder than the others

Go Dallas!

Manster68

Reaction score
Hey, this is what we live for.