Do you guys have a favorite beard dye?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
During the whole covid thing I've grown a beard for the first time in my life. Because I waited till I got older, I was not able to see my natural beard color. It comes out mostly grey. Not what I wanted. I'm not ready to gracefully age. I'd rather have a dark brown beard to match my hair, which has not turned grey. So I've been dying my beard with Just For Men's beard dye product. The final result looks good. I would say it's natural looking. I only wish it lasted longer. Within days it starts looking at least like it could use a touch up. Within a week and a half or so, two max, it needs a whole new dye job.

Is there some other product that lasts longer? JFM is the only product I've ever tried. Maybe I should buy those little black in cartridges for black ink in fountain pens and dye it with that. ... uh, maybe not. But maybe someone has found a dye that they like better than JFM.

jsb357

Reaction score
a guy at work tried dyeing his beard and got it too dark and it just looked silly

aria

Reaction score
Had a mustache for a few months that came down on the sides of my mouth to my chin. I dyed it for awhile using Madison Reed. I rarely have facial hair and only used it for a few months but I liked the results. Like the site says, it took most/all the grey out but left the hair natural looking, kind of a muted brown with a maybe a small touch of grey?

Anyways, I don’t have experience with any other dyes but went with MR after reading reviews of multiple different products. I want to say the color lasted 2 weeks, maybe a little longer or less. It was easy enough to use, no complaints.

https://www.madison-reed.com/men

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Had a mustache for a few months that came down on the sides of my mouth to my chin. I dyed it for awhile using Madison Reed. I rarely have facial hair and only used it for a few months but I liked the results. Like the site says, it took most/all the grey out but left the hair natural looking, kind of a muted brown with a maybe a small touch of grey?

Anyways, I don’t have experience with any other dyes but went with MR after reading reviews of multiple different products. I want to say the color lasted 2 weeks, maybe a little longer or less. It was easy enough to use, no complaints.

https://www.madison-reed.com/men

You know.....Zeke dyes his beard.

For the ladies. In Cabo......right before every game. Naked.

That's how rich he is.

You KNOW I'm just messin'. ;)