Do you hate the Packers most outside of the division?

Gremell12

Reaction score
Packers might be my most hated even including the division. Packers. Eagles. I use to hate Brady and Belichick but thats just because they won and when i rooted for them vs the eagles in that Superbowl it all went away. (Thanks for losing btw)

plasticman

Reaction score
Green Bay is up there with the Steelers and 49ers.

By the way, the Packers passed the Cowboys in 2020 as the franchise with the best winning percentage . The Packers have now won 57.3% of their games, the Cowboys have won 57.2%.

In order for the Cowboys to regain 1st place in franchise winning percentage, they must win three more games than the Packers in 2022.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
I love the NFL. I love the competition. I certainly do not hate any team in our out of the division. There have been coaches over the years that I truly dislike including George Allen and Buddy Ryan. But I do not hate the Eagles or Washington. In this era the thing I dislike most is the way the Cowboys are being managed by Jones & Son. That is what I would like to see changed but it is not going to happen. So, go Cowboys, and hope for the stars to align perfectly and they someday are able to make a deep playoff run.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Respect them esp the coach and their ownership but have bad memories.......
white-applied-icon-wall-decals-nfop2603-64_600.jpg

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Do you guys despise us or hate us the most outside of the division? I admit back in the 90s we hated you guys as you owned us. Now nothing but love for you guys 30 years later. We wish you guys well.
49ers
Packers
Its close, I have to watch the Packers in black and white or I will have a seizure, but i hate them for what they are not their picasso uniforms

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I doubt Rodgers own parents like him, he is a terrible human being. Up there with Cedric T Woods as the most nasty, self centred "me me me" sportsman of all time.
Most jocks are pretty self centered. We just aren’t as familiar with them all.

Like I said . I’m not a fan of Rodgers. Was rooting he’d get suspended with his lies last year. But he throws a beautiful ball.

I didnt approve of OJ being a murderer . But he was one of the most enjoyable to ever watch run the ball.

Last edited:

dogberry

Reaction score
Baltimore. Judging from emotions which dwell outside my rational self, Baltimore.

Probably Ray Lewis related, and news out of the city.

My terminology for the emotion would be strong negative feeling about the city and team.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you guys despise us or hate us the most outside of the division? I admit back in the 90s we hated you guys as you owned us. Now nothing but love for you guys 30 years later. We wish you guys well.
No. Cowboys have lost a couple of playoff squeakers to the Packers in somewhat recent years, but that's just football. No reason to be angry at the Packers for that.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

I like the Packers. I like to see them lose that is.

Other teams I like to see lose are the 9ers, stealers and especially texans.

There’s some truth to “misery loves company” I suppose

kevinhickey

Reaction score
49ers