Do you hate the Packers most outside of the division?

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
No.

Only teams I dislike outside of the division are the 49ers and Steelers.

And it's dislike, not hate.

Hate is reserved for the Eagles and Non-Skins.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I only dislike the Stealers and the 49ers. The Packers were so horrible for 40 years that this new found success doesn't bother me at all. I liked Johnny Holland and Robert Ferguson from the Pack.

Aggies?

Creeper

Reaction score
There was a time in the 1990s where the Packers Cowboys message board feuds were a lot of fun, mostly because the Cowboys were stomping the Packers. The Reggie White crying over Erik Williams threads were hilarious. Anyone here remember those message boards?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you guys despise us or hate us the most outside of the division? I admit back in the 90s we hated you guys as you owned us. Now nothing but love for you guys 30 years later. We wish you guys well.
I respect the Packers. Rogers is a master. I hate that we keep getting beat by him.
I don't really 'hate' any team any longer, though I dislike getting beat by Washington, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.
Long gone are the days of intense rivalries - thanks to Free Agency.

edited

75boyz

Reaction score
I hated or disliked in cycles.
Steelers: 70s
Early 80s : none
Late 80s/early 90s: 49ers
2000s up until 2012: Giants I "know" still in the division but can't help it.
2012 - 2019: none
2020s: none

foofighters

Reaction score
Do you guys despise us or hate us the most outside of the division? I admit back in the 90s we hated you guys as you owned us. Now nothing but love for you guys 30 years later. We wish you guys well.
Who are the packers? I hired some in 2020 when we bought a new house. Is that who you are referring to?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Na I don't hate the packers but Rodgers is a ****** bag.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Eagles and Packers…toss up for me.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I respect the Packers and Rodgers. Hate is a strong word but football-wise I reserve that for the Giants, Eagles, and Commanders (weird typing that name).

Outside of the NFC East the teams that top my "hate" list are the 49ers, Steelers, and then the Packers. Everybody else I have no real feelings for, good or bad.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think it was a catch myself. I’m not sure we win that game if it’s called that way.

You had over 4 minutes left, of course you could have still won. The turning point in that game was the Murray fumble. The Cowboys had scored 10 unanswered and had the ball at mid field and moving. Up 10-7 Murray was running through a gaping hole and one of your lineman reached a hand out and jarred it loose.

Doesn't mean we would have won. But it was the typical way the Cowboys took control of a game that season when they did win. Had Dallas gone up 17-7, it would have been a rough ride. That fumble changed the entire momentum.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Steelers
49ers
KAaron Rodgers
Any team that Pete the Cheat Carroll is coaching.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
skol-aaron.gif
bet he was butt hurt on this one.

Great player! Diva? YES!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time, a wise man, my boy, the late Madden once said.

"Boom!"