Do you like Greg Olsen?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I think he’s good at this and I’m not saying boohoo he hates my team but some of these guys gotta know how annoying they can be when always being so opinionated about calls or no calls.

It totally changes your perception and enjoyment of the game if you show a replay and tell the audience how to feel

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There’s been at least one thread claiming Olsen hates the Cowboys. I have no issue with him and have never gotten the impression he’s a Cowboys hater. His son took a photo with Dak and Olsen thanked him. Some fans think every announcer hates the Cowboys.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think he’s good at this and I’m not saying boohoo he hates my team but some of these guys gotta know how annoying they can be when always being so opinionated about calls or no calls.

It totally changes your perception and enjoyment of the game if you show a replay and tell the audience how to feel
I’m not a fan but he’s good at it. He’s just not prime time announcer worthy for me but he’s not bad. I think he’s good at what he does.

Carson

Reaction score
My only gripe was

LAST WEEK
Hands to the face on Rams last week called on 3rd down.
Lewis not called for holding
”Bad call. you have to call it both ways”

LAST NIGHT
The penalty on Gilmore he thought was a good call.
Hands to the face on Philly and flag picked up and he didn’t say the same thing to call it both ways.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

He isn’t bad. He actually thought the Cowboys got screwed. He was down the middle this game. His partner on the other hand sounds like an Eagles fan.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I like him. They all have to fill time so they all end up talking too much.

Some people want announcers that only praise everything Cowboys. I don't get the sense that he is biased at all. If a call looks bad or good he speaks the way he sees it. He openly said Micah was getting held.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

I don't like him.

Can't really pinpoint anything he says.....he's just so, Greg Olsen-y. With that stupid hair....and the way he just looks at ya' with that Greg Olsen face.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

That's two of us that have observed the same thing and come to the same conclusion, independently.

Mark

Reaction score
Olsen's harmless enough, and offers some decent commentary. But, I've never understood the hatred for Joe Buck, either.

Chris Collinsworth, on the other hand, is insufferable.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't mind him a lot of people on Twitter think he hates Dallas but I think he is just trying to give an honest opinion and some can't handle any criticism about their team.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Thought he was pretty even handed this week. Feel like his bias is more just wanting a competitive game. He was jealous of all the attention Witten got throughout his career but he’s at least a better commentator even though he lags in the playing football part

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He’s whatever.

Doesn’t add or take away from the game.

Motorola

Reaction score
I turned the sound off. Hate him
I don't like him.

Can't really pinpoint anything he says.....he's just so, Greg Olsen-y. With that stupid hair....and the way he just looks at ya' with that Greg Olsen face.
He don't like DAL, but whatever, the bias can get annoying.
Olsen definitely doesn't like the Cowboys. If you can't tell or disagree, you're simply not paying attention. Plus, he gets it wrong on calls at times.
Well - get ready for another dose of him and his broadcast partner.
Giants @ Cowboys is slotted in the late Sunday window on FOX = the game seen by most of the nation (WAS @ SEA the only other late game to be shown on that network).

RS12

Reaction score
Meh. Why do people care what the commentators say? I usually watch with no sound or very low sound. I dont need someone to tell me what I am watching and I could care less if they have an "I am a Cowboy hater" tee shirt on under their sport coat. Just win the game and that shuts everybody up, but that doesnt happen often enough.