Do you like Greg Olsen?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I like him. He’s easy to listen to. Some commentators say too much on occasion, and I don’t think Olsen does.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe it takes time to get that gravitas or maybe it’s just your general vibe ?
I honestly can’t call it. I use to be much harsher on him and then I had to take a step back and wonder why because he’s not bad…he rarely says anything stupid…..something about his voice I don’t know lol……he’s good at what he does.

mmohican29

Reaction score
He's trash. Very biased vs Dallas.

CeeDee gets grabbed, held, 3x on sideline rout... " I do think it's the right call to let that go, but it's something to watch as the game progresses".

Gilmore does nothing... mild contact on an uncatchable ball "good call".

Give me a *** break.

Last edited:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I think he’s good at this and I’m not saying boohoo he hates my team but some of these guys gotta know how annoying they can be when always being so opinionated about calls or no calls.

It totally changes your perception and enjoyment of the game if you show a replay and tell the audience how to feel
I made a post just last week and stated how he went out of his way to point out missed calls against Dallas. They even brought in Blandino to explain how they missed the call against Dallas. This week they only showed a replay 1 time when Parsons was held. I can't stand that dude and the moron in the booth with him. He's absolute trash. How he does the prime time games over Moose is beyond me.

Maverick84

Reaction score
The penalty on Gilmore he thought was a good call.
I could be wrong because I was drinking during the game (par for the course, naturally), but I don't recall that being the case at all, I recall the opposite

SexyDexy52

Reaction score
Can't stand him. Or his neanderthal forehead!

One of the worst commentators I have ever had the displeasure of listening to. Very biased in his comments, and none of his comments are all that insightful like Romo in his first year.

Only ones worse I can recall were Randy Cross and/or Boomer Esiason.

Aven8

Reaction score
I don’t think he’s biased. What I don’t like is he states the obvious. Like teach me something I already don’t know.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He's trash. Very biased vs Dallas.

CeeDee gets grabbed, held, 3x on sideline rout... " I do think it's the right call to let that go, but it's something to watch as the game progresses".

Gilmore does nothing... mild contact on an uncatchable ball "good call".

Give me a *** break.
Yes lol they came back from break in that rams game like look at this injustice

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I think he’s good at this and I’m not saying boohoo he hates my team but some of these guys gotta know how annoying they can be when always being so opinionated about calls or no calls.

It totally changes your perception and enjoyment of the game if you show a replay and tell the audience how to feel
Total idiot with hydrocephalus But more palatable than horse teeth.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I don't thinkbhe has a good television voice or personality. not for the A TEAM anyways

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Like they say, you can't please everyone. To me he tries to keep his comments relatively simple & straightforward so as not to be a technical know it all. More like you're just sitting around watching the game with friends.