Do you love Rowdy?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Or something that is a half cow and half person.

A bulltaur would be amazing!! (Like a centaur but with a bull body):
1491357420.huntinsnake_bulltaur_color_web_by_lizkay-db4ehqu.jpg

(link:https://d.furaffinity.net/art/hunti...nake_bulltaur_color_web_by_lizkay-db4ehqu.jpg , I do not own this at all. This was created by Huntinsnake on furaffinity.
I must do this as Im only posting this as an example, but this would be a great mascot)

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
A bulltaur would be amazing!! (Like a centaur but with a bull body):
1491357420.huntinsnake_bulltaur_color_web_by_lizkay-db4ehqu.jpg

(link:https://d.furaffinity.net/art/hunti...nake_bulltaur_color_web_by_lizkay-db4ehqu.jpg , I do not own this at all. This was created by Huntinsnake on furaffinity.
I must do this as Im only posting this as an example, but this would be a great mascot)

As for how I see this mascot being constructed, there are ways to only have one in suit like that. The main way (and I'd be happy to refer Jerry to a few makers I know that can do this) is to have wheels on the back hoofs. Jerry could also have a bullhead instead of a human head on it if he wants too.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It is joke that people are even talking about Rowdy, I guess the complaining of the team, coach and owner are not enough so they jump on the mascot as well. I think people come to complain and little else. Sure as hell do not come here to talk football. It is "The View" on steroids
I think a lot of folks her have a certain camaraderie with the other posters and come here to cut up.
Especially when its the slow period off season when there is not a lot of hard core football news to discuss.
I admit to the above.
I live in Maryland and don't have a lot of Cowboys fans to cut up with so its nice to come here and have fun with like minded folks.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jerry needs to lower beer and drink prices. If he was serious about winning he would. :laugh:

Actually the concessions are contracted out, but I am sure he owns, or is part owner in that company. He has influence to do so.

Then the fans may get a little "Rowdy" :muttley:
If there are dollars exchanging hands you know Jerry is getting his cut! LOL
Bank on it!
He is a shrewd businessman , unfortunately just not a good GM.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I dont think you can go one post without mentioning in the negative, the origination ,..just give it break bob, the constant redundancy of this subject is tiresome. Its not changing anything..we get it you don't like the jonses..maybe start a go fund me or Kickstarter and all these apparently upset fans who think they can do it better can raise 10billion, talk the Jonses into selling, and how us how its done.until then, its just enough..

bench me

ill still be honest because this place has gone full mental , just negative 24-7..noones happy

yet all They do is spend half their day talking about the thing they seem to hate., doesn't seem healthy to me.

i mean where does it end, even the mascot sucks you al need some serious help..

i come to laces like this form the brotherhood of the Cowboys and instead i feel like i accidentally signed up for the eagles forum. The cowboys hate is endless , redundant, and flat tired.

Insidious is the word, id describe the vibe here. Its getting worse by the day..

new name coming

Cowboyshatezone.com

at least its honest to new members, the place to bash the Dallas Cowboys.
I think most here love the Cowboys, hence their frustration with how the Jones are operating the team.