Do you love Rowdy?

Motorola

Reaction score
Its that lame dead time between now and april 28th, so this thread will either be deleted as soon as the mods check in, depending on their sense of humor.. lol. or will go 48 pages viral and rapidly turn into a player bashing thread.
Your choice... :D
You mean it could turn into a dak debate thread?
Those are usually good for 30 pages.
See it only takes one to start it,, congrats...
Who has to go first....#00 or #4?

Motorola

Reaction score
We don't need a mascot at all.
We need another Crazy Ray.
3ac87ecda917e8aca85ec2ac81b13356.jpg
The original Dallas Cowboys Mascot.
And one of the NFL's legendary fans.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Its the lamest part of the offseason, so why not throw this out to Cowboys Nation.
I would put money on @Furboy to take down Rowdy in a 1 round match to secure team mascot privilege.
Furboy would pound Rowdy into submission.

The Bunny, Squirrel and antlered communities do not endorse the thought of violence.
Peace in our times.

Motorola

Reaction score
not even remotely

seems like an elementary school mascot.
Rowdy was created mainly for the kids at public appearances - hospital visits, park openings, school events, etc. - in addition to activities before and during home games.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Its the lamest part of the offseason, so why not throw this out to Cowboys Nation.
I would put money on @Furboy to take down Rowdy in a 1 round match to secure team mascot privilege.
Jerry Jones Red Head Grandson is great, is heir apparent to Dak at QB, is going to lead this team to the Super Bowl, and is the next Owner and GM of the Arlington Jonesboys.
Rowdy_and_Dak_Prescott_Dallas_Cowboys_High_Five_Bobblehead_f9475dfe-cc84-49d6-930c-72b6cd431c47_large.png

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well we all have our individual perspectives, its what makes this place interesting.
Otherwise we would all be clones, and where is the fun in that?
Interesting? if you mean place that supposed to be Cowboy Brotherhood and its all cowboy bashing, sure, thats the word id use , interesting..
o_O
Insidious negativity that latches on and if you aren't part of it , you are against it..

this has become a hate the Jones family forum not a Cowboys forum,,ironiclaly enough you all feel its one in the same.:popcorn::(

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I see Furboy taking out Rowdy with a classic triangle choke. Maybe even a Peruvian necktie. Either way Furboy wins by submission.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Interesting? if you mean place that supposed to be Cowboy Brotherhood and its all cowboy bashing, sure, thats the word id use , interesting..
o_O
Insidious negativity that latches on and if you aren't part of it , you are against it..

this has become a hate the Jones family forum not a Cowboys forum,,ironiclaly enough you all feel its one in the same.:popcorn::(
I know you don't read all my post , but I have been quite clear that you can love the Cowboys and dislike the way the Jones are running the team.
As a matter of fact it is the great love that a lot of fans have for the Cowboys that drives them in their passion for their dislike of the job the Jones family is doing.