Do you prefer white or navy jerseys?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I stopped wearing jersey's last year. They are in my closet and probably won't come out anytime soon. I really don't celebrate the NFL nor this team.

whats wrong with the nfl?

also I’m Not sure the question was answered.

for op I like the whites and I’m guessing you’re asking which jersey you prefer the team to wear.

CowboysNation85

Reaction score
I am asking which looks better I’m just trying to get it cause I want to get in New Jersey and I’m torn between white and navy.

foofighters

Reaction score
whats wrong with the nfl?

also I’m Not sure the question was answered.

for op I like the whites and I’m guessing you’re asking which jersey you prefer the team to wear.
boring games
too many commercials
Roger Goodell
too many flags
the officials
We protect the QBs too much
Defenses can't play defense
Games are too long
Announcers not named Romo/Nance/Micheals suck

That's just off the top of my head...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I stopped wearing jersey's last year. They are in my closet and probably won't come out anytime soon. I really don't celebrate the NFL nor this team.

I have a Dallas Cowboys cell phone case, which of course I wear on my hip all the time.

But I'll probably be getting a bigger phone after Christmas, and at this point I won't be getting a Cowboys phone case, not supporting Jerry financially until things improve.

Maybe next year....

Vanilla2

Reaction score
boring games
too many commercials
Roger Goodell
too many flags
the officials
We protect the QBs too much
Defenses can't play defense
Games are too long
Announcers not named Romo/Nance/Micheals suck

That's just off the top of my head...

good list.

The flags are the worst IMO. My favorite part about them is that we always seem to be on the correction end of a missed call. The length of game and commercials go hand in hand. And goddell is just the heel mouth piece for the owners

Reactions: CWR

foofighters

Reaction score
good list.

The flags are the worst IMO. My favorite part about them is that we always seem to be on the correction end of a missed call. The length of game and commercials go hand in hand. And goddell is just the heel mouth piece for the owners
But I'll play.

I still think we have the best throwback uni's of any team... Gotta have the white helmet though.

Jipper

Reaction score
Navy bc the white ones don’t have any defining features and where I live most don’t know what they are

love the stars on the shoulders in the navy ones

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
BOTH! Favorite teams same colors both pro & collegiate. BOOM!
OP.j6HSZ3uapjSTYQ474C474
OP.w1R0KBOBU0m3qQ474C474
"WE ARE PENNSTATE"