Do you prefer white or navy jerseys?

Jipper

Reaction score
that hasn't been my experience.
the blue stripes on the sleeve are as iconic as Elvis' jumpsuits.
the star.
the silver blue pants.
and the home whites.
:starspin:'MERICA'S TEAM:starspin:

do you live outside of Texas? I’ve been in NC and SC, FL and it’s happened multiple times

foofighters

Reaction score
But you're on a message board? Hmmmm ok
and? I am certainly not here for the Cowboys. Over the years, I've gotten to know several people around here and the other message board that was closed down. Is that ok with you or do you require me to fill out a form that I can shove up your...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
boring games
too many commercials
Roger Goodell
too many flags
the officials
We protect the QBs too much
Defenses can't play defense
Games are too long
Announcers not named Romo/Nance/Micheals suck

That's just off the top of my head...
I really dislike posters like you who come here and say the NFL and the Cowboys suck but yet you still come here and post. You’re a fake. If you reall think that the NFL sucks than quit watching and go away permanently and don’t let the door hit you in your fat *** on the way out. Jeez.

foofighters

Reaction score
I really dislike posters like you who come here and say the NFL and the Cowboys suck but yet you still come here and post. You’re a fake. If you reall think that the NFL sucks than quit watching and go away permanently and don’t let the door hit you in your fat *** on the way out. Jeez.
I think I already answered that in another post. I don't tell you how to be a fan, so don't tell me.

PS...get used to me being here because I'll enjoy tearing your x's and o's apart because I doubt you'll have the ability to comprehend much outside what bspn tells you to...

oh, and the key word I used is "celebrate." Doesn't mean I don't still cheer on my team. I still want to see them do well. I just don't like what Jerry's done to the team nor do I expect them to do well after what Jerry's given us for the last 20 years. I've said this many times here and many others here feel the same way. So next time, learn to look at the bigger picture and not just read what you want.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think I already answered that in another post. I don't tell you how to be a fan, so don't tell me.

PS...get used to me being here because I'll enjoy tearing your x's and o's apart because I doubt you'll have the ability to comprehend much outside what bspn tells you to...

oh, and the key word I used is "celebrate." Doesn't mean I don't still cheer on my team. I still want to see them do well. I just don't like what Jerry's done to the team nor do I expect them to do well after what Jerry's given us for the last 20 years. I've said this many times here and many others here feel the same way. So next time, learn to look at the bigger picture and not just read what you want.
You aren’ta fan and I don’t watch BSPN.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think black unis with blue numbers outlined in white would look great

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and? I am certainly not here for the Cowboys. Over the years, I've gotten to know several people around here and the other message board that was closed down. Is that ok with you or do you require me to fill out a form that I can shove up your...
That's kinda sad, actually. Buy a puppy and merry Christmas

mmohican29

Reaction score
What jersey is your favorite white or navy?

I like the whites best against a natural grass backdrop and open air venues.

I like the navy jerseys against artificial surface and dome stadiums.

Overall I like the white's better. They just pop along with our helmet in natural football environments, and I love mud and grass stains on jerseys in weather situations.

Jipper

Reaction score
oklahoma city.
our home jersey looks nothing like the colts.
if you grew up in the 70s like i did...trust me...they know.

well I grew up in the mid 80s into the 90s, was 10 in 1992, and am from Plano but now live far from it ....maybe it’s bc the star is so recognizable but people out here in SC don’t recognize the white cowboys jerseys like they do the blue ones

foofighters

Reaction score
You aren’ta fan and I don’t watch BSPN.
Coming from you...basically means nothing. Judging someone based on you misinterpreting something said on a board basically states how small minded you are. I help quite a few people on being able to see the bigger picture and helping them gain the necessary leadership skills to be very good managers. I have a few sessions starting at the first of the year. I'll send you an invite and help you along. I mean, in the Christmas Spirit, I'll help my fellow man along.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
White but I like to see the navy a few times a year, maybe 3

thats for the team playing

as for me buying one, Id prefer the navy, but Im too old to wear football jerseys any more. I had a beautiful Randy White Navy one I wore for years

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

Well lets see. I have 11 white jerseys and 2 blue jerseys and one of the blue jerseys is a star on the shoulders blue. Actually I have a couple other ones that I bought many years ago that are the cheap replica jerseys with iron on numbers and names before starting to buy jerseys with sewn on numbers and names I wear those cheap jerseys when I'm doing something that I don't care if what I'm wearing get messed up from doing whatever. One of them has a big oil stain on it that never came out.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i do love the navy jersey.
i miss the ones from the 80s...silver numbers and the silver stripes on the sleeve.
but if i can have only 1...i will always side with the home whites.
always.