Do You Think Dak Prescott Cares?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
There is a video of Romo sitting on the sidelines during the Philly game Dak's rookie year admitting that Dak had earned it.

It was also a decision about the future. Cheaper, future.

Isnt that what you Dak trolls are preaching now? Why stick with the high priced encumbent if you can have a guy similar an a rookie deal?

Romo couldn’t even put a hat on right, so that obviously means he knows nothing about QB play

DFWJC

Reaction score
This might be the single dumbest thing I've ever seen. My favorite part though was moments after the producer comments about how bad he is on 3rd down. This pops up on the screen.
screen-shot.jpg
To be fair and honest here....that is from game 8. Still that game and 8 more to go.
Not sure how he finished.
Just pointing that out.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Staubach played the rest of the season but did not play well. He even said that rest is the best option for Romo. Romo TRIED to challenge for his job. He asked for an open competition for the QB job with the best person winning and the staff told him no. If they were so sure Dak was the better player then why not have it? Surely Dak would destroy Romo and the entire team and fanbase would get behind him. Romo would've slaughtered Dak in an open competition. He was the better QB (as he should've been, he was a vet) and they should've gone with the QB who gave them the best chance to win. Worst case scenario, Romo gets hurt and Dak finishes the season.

Well, if Manning said it then it must be true. Him and Romo were clearly best friends and worked closely together frequently.:rolleyes: No one should ever knock Romo for competitiveness. Dude was an UDFA that worked hard every day and eventually became a starter. Given a fair shot he would've obviously stepped up to the plate.
This is about Dak and not about the Pinkie Finger QB, that can't hold an extra point snap, lost 3 NFC East Playoff clinging division championship games in a row with more turnovers than Betty Crocker.

Dak will meet and beat competition based on past performance indicative of future results. He did it in Houghton, Starksville, and Dallas. He will do it again.

Section446

Reaction score
He doesn't care, and he shouldn't care, he should do whatever is best for him.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
This is about Dak and not about the Pinkie Finger QB, that can't hold an extra point snap, lost 3 NFC East Playoff clinging division championship games in a row with more turnovers than Betty Crocker.

Dak will meet and beat competition based on past performance indicative of future results. He did it in Houghton, Starksville, and Dallas. He will do it again.
We went 8-8 last year and lost to any team that had a winning record (except one). I wouldn't really call that meeting and beating all competition.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
We went 8-8 last year and lost to any team that had a winning record (except one). I wouldn't really call that meeting and beating all competition.
Where were you hiding 2016, 2017, and 2018. This is Dak Prescott's first year in his football playing career without a +.500 winning season (including Jr. High, High School, College and the NFL). Therefore what you are saying makes lacks credibility. Cowboys beat Philly, and the Rams both finished with winning records. Also who was the Head Coach of the 8-8 Cowboys? The same Head Coach that went 8-8 three years in a row losing the playoff clinching and NFC East clinging game with Romo at QB. At least got past the pathetic coach twice to the playoffs and no losing record as a starting QB.

Like Parcells said after Cowboys got to 8-8...You can't call them losers.

Don't hate the player, player hater...hate the game. Dak has the game of a winning QB 40-24 with .600 winning percentage. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? There are GOATs that have played in the past and got motivated and cared a crap ton when there was competition behind them and Dak is no GOAT. If he doesn't "care", I would question his motivation. I think Dak does care though, I think this will certainly motivate him and will be the first time that he has real competition behind him since Romo left.

But this thread is just weird. I will never get the fandom surrounding Dak, the same way I don't understand Raiders fans who love Carr or the Vikings fans who love Cousins. I'm talking from a performance standpoint. They are average starters.

csirl

Reaction score
OP forgot the final line:

Ah...sure who cares about learning McCarthy's offense....I'll hang around with Dez and then have a party in spite of social distancing.....if I could, I'd go to Cabo and then party in Vegas.

morat1959

Reaction score
Where were you hiding 2016, 2017, and 2018. This is Dak Prescott's first year in his football playing career without a +.500 winning season (including Jr. High, High School, College and the NFL). Therefore what you are saying makes lacks credibility. Cowboys beat Philly, and the Rams both finished with winning records. Also who was the Head Coach of the 8-8 Cowboys? The same Head Coach that went 8-8 three years in a row losing the playoff clinching and NFC East clinging game with Romo at QB. At least got past the pathetic coach twice to the playoffs and no losing record as a starting QB.

Like Parcells said after Cowboys got to 8-8...You can't call them losers.

Don't hate the player, player hater...hate the game. Dak has the game of a winning QB 40-24 with .600 winning percentage. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE!
How many playoff games and SBs did we win in the great ones tenure?

eromeopolk

Reaction score
OP forgot the final line:

Ah...sure who cares about learning McCarthy's offense....I'll hang around with Dez and then have a party in spite of social distancing.....if I could, I'd go to Cabo and then party in Vegas.
He was not hanging with Dez, the video showed him working out, including in CA prior to the work out with Dez and other receivers. Where is the video of Romo off season workouts with receivers and Dez?
Are you kidding me? There are GOATs that have played in the past and got motivated and cared a crap ton when there was competition behind them and Dak is no GOAT. If he doesn't "care", I would question his motivation. I think Dak does care though, I think this will certainly motivate him and will be the first time that he has real competition behind him since Romo left.

But this thread is just weird. I will never get the fandom surrounding Dak, the same way I don't understand Raiders fans who love Carr or the Vikings fans who love Cousins. I'm talking from a performance standpoint. They are average starters.
Do you call a coach with a .600 winning percentage average? or above average?

I dare you to answer the question. Because I know you are just hating to hate.

Dak is a .600 winning percentage QB that had a .559 winning coach whose record was 2-3 in the playoffs with Dak Prescott leading teams to 1-2 in the playoffs in that coaches coaching and playoff history. The coach was around for 10 years and Dak only for 4 years. So Dak accounted for 60% of Garrett's playoff appearances and 50% of his playoff wins....IN 4 YEARS.

I never said Dak Prescott was the greatest of all time. That would be Mohammad Ali only, period, and end of discussion to heck with Tom Brady. But Dak Precott is not average or a scrub as a QB. There is no fact you can put to counter it that makes since of is not a lie.

The man, Dak Prescott, does not need to care about this incredulous, and non-substantiated hate. I repeat don't hate the player, player hater...hate the game that Dak is winning.

You trolling guys are so pathetic.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He was not hanging with Dez, the video showed him working out, including in CA prior to the work out with Dez and other receivers. Where is the video of Romo off season workouts with receivers and Dez?

Do you call a coach with a .600 winning percentage average? or above average?

I dare you to answer the question. Because I know you are just hating to hate.

Dak is a .600 winning percentage QB that had a .559 winning coach whose record was 2-3 in the playoffs with Dak Prescott leading teams to 1-2 in the playoffs in that coaches coaching and playoff history. The coach was around for 10 years and Dak only for 4 years. So Dak accounted for 60% of Garrett's playoff appearances and 50% of his playoff wins....IN 4 YEARS.

I never said Dak Prescott was the greatest of all time. That would be Mohammad Ali only, period, and end of discussion to heck with Tom Brady. But Dak Precott is not average or a scrub as a QB. There is no fact you can put to counter it that makes since of is not a lie.

The man, Dak Prescott, does not need to care about this incredulous, and non-substantiated hate. I repeat don't hate the player, player hater...hate the game that Dak is winning.

You trolling guys are so pathetic.

What record did Garrett have the past 4 years? Who did we allow to walk?

W/L isn't an individual stat anyways. Stop babbling on like a weirdo.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
What record did Garrett have the past 4 years? Who did we allow to walk?

W/L isn't an individual stat anyways. Stop babbling on like a weirdo.
Undoubtedly you have not mastered the English language (Weirdo? did you wake up from a 70's dream?), you have not read my previous post detailing who the Cowboys let walk, or you have not watched the Cowboys the last 4 years. If you did, you would not be asking me what happen the last four years.

So after you answer your own questions, then you can credibly show that you are wrong again. Until then keep the imbecilic responses coming.

By the way, you say "win/lose is not an individual stat"....So who is the winning-est coach in Dallas Cowboys history? Is not a coach an individual. Contemplate that on your "W/L isn't an individual stat" tree of woe.

Let your Jerry the Dumbo GM Jones explain it to you what true Cowboys fans care about that has not been consistent until Dak Prescott became the starting QB...

If you need to elevate it to a more recent generation other than the Weirdo 70's...Let DJ Khaled tell you about Dak Prescott as starting QB of the Cowboys...