CZ POLL ***** Do you think the Cowboys will defeat the 49ers in the wildcard round? *****

Do you think the Cowboys will defeat the 49ers in the wildcard round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This game could go either way, but I think the Cowboys will prevail. The 49ers had a late season run that got them into the playoffs. They're a good team that earned the right to be in the playoffs. They ain't no slouches, but I think the Cowboys can beat them.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I think Dallas gets out with a hard fought win. I had little confidence against the Cardinals though, much prefer this matchup :thumbup:

I would have to agree. I don't think for a minute that this game will be a blowout. I guess anything's possible, but much more likely, given the makeup of these two teams, is a tough match that stays close until the final gun. I don't think OT is out of the question either. Dallas can win this one, but to do so they're really going to have to earn it. My best guess of a score is:
Cowboys 30
49ers 27

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
So I finally got around to it, I watched every play of the entire Rams 49ers game. And here’s my assessment. The Rams probably are the more polished and better football team overall. HOWEVER, The 49ers are just downright nasty. Tough, in your face, run you over football team. We will have to play a full 4/4 of football to beat this team. Ask the Rams Who were up 17 to nothing and seemingly were about to run away with this game. Their duel rushing attack, receivers who refuse to go down, and pass rush are second to none. I think we win, but we will bruised, banged up and tested in order to do it. “Pretty and flashy” AINT winning this one!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Best rooster in the league overall. Only question is if we bring it all to form and peak now in playoff time. Signs indicate we might be. Next week will answers those questions. Of Dak is on his game, not hesitating etc, we are unstoppable. The defense will do what it does.

Cock-a-doodle-do to you too. :)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The 49ers are likely the worst team in the playoffs. At least in the NFC. That being said, this team is just too unpredictable. There are weeks where we're nuking teams from orbit... and then there's weeks where I'm not sure we could beat a high school team. lol

It's damn near impossible to make a confident prediction with this team. I voted 'yes', but I have little confidence in it.

This is how I feel too. I think the defense will play lights out. I'm not certain about the offense. I'm leaning Dallas, but past practices and patterns have me favoring the 49ers.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think it's funny - individual posters talking about they're not scared of this team or that team.
Me neither. I don't have to line up opposite the 49ers, Packers, Rams or Bucs.
This game is going to come down to coaching and which team makes fewer turnovers.
I haven't voted because I really am consternated (not constipated).
Right now, I give a slight edge to the 49ers as I don't think the offense will just be able to "turn it on" simply because it's the playoffs.
On the other hand, I can see this defense causing turnovers and giving the offense opportunities to score early and force the 49ers out of their running game.
I'll hazard a prediction later in the week.

kskboys

Reaction score
The 49ers are likely the worst team in the playoffs. At least in the NFC. That being said, this team is just too unpredictable. There are weeks where we're nuking teams from orbit... and then there's weeks where I'm not sure we could beat a high school team. lol

It's damn near impossible to make a confident prediction with this team. I voted 'yes', but I have little confidence in it.
PITT is much worse. And Philly. Not sure why you think they're the worst!!!!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Hope the Boyz prove me wrong, but the Arizona game is still on my mind. It looks like we beat up -- set records on -- the bad teams, and lose to the legit teams. I'll be rooting for the Cowboys either way.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
what is that picture in your sig? a canon or an emena?

Flag of the Battle of Gonzales, which marked the first military fight of the Texas Revolution in 1835.

The famous flag from that Gonzales clash has become a hallmark of Texas pride, with its "Come And Take It" message one of Texas' most-defining. It is the first flag used in the Texas Revolution and close to 200 years later it shows no signs of going away.

Cebrin

Reaction score
The key to this victory will be LVE. Kyle will scheme #11 out of the play leaving #55 chasing the ball all game long. Got to tackle before they get 5 yds down the field.
Lol. Nobody is scheming Micah out of a game.

Mannix

Reaction score
Only Dallas could be so lucky to move up in the seedings and it seals their fate…WORST thing that could have happened….1% of us realized this Sunday afternoon when everything was going down…I think all this bravado over us handling SF is fake as hell.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling this will be one of those games where we get down early then have to try to fight our way back, only to come up short.

Status
Not open for further replies.