CZ POLL ***** Do you think the Cowboys will defeat the 49ers in the wildcard round? *****

Do you think the Cowboys will defeat the 49ers in the wildcard round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Reaction score
48 hours later, people seem to have sat back and thought deeply about the situation....between 3 - 6 PM Sunday I took a bunch of S on here for preferring to keep our 4th seed and face Arizona....if I gave all these same people truth serum right now, I guarantee you that 90% + are scared to death of SF versus AZ.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
48 hours later, people seem to have sat back and thought deeply about the situation....between 3 - 6 PM Sunday I took a bunch of S on here for preferring to keep our 4th seed and face Arizona....if I gave all these same people truth serum right now, I guarantee you that 90% + are scared to death of SF versus AZ.

You're scared to death of a football team?

Again, you ain't man enough to handle Foxy Brown!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Whoever scores 21+ points will win.

In 1981, a young up and coming 49ers team beat a veteran Cowboys who had been to the SB a few years back.
In 1992, a young up and coming Cowboys team beat a veteran 49er team who had been to the SB a few years back.
In 2021, a young (7th) up and coming Cowboys team will beat the veteran (27th) 49er team who had been to the SB a few years back.

To keep with the déjà vu theme, I'm going Cowboys 30 - 49ers 20

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
We are the number 3 seed

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yikes you sound like a coward right now. Definitely not scared of SF, and the fact that you are is a damn shame honestly

JBS

Reaction score

nope. Not me. Very happy w the 3 seed

JBS

Reaction score
Whoever scores 21+ points will win.

In 1981, a young up and coming 49ers team beat a veteran Cowboys who had been to the SB a few years back.
In 1992, a young up and coming Cowboys team beat a veteran 49er team who had been to the SB a few years back.
In 2021, a young (7th) up and coming Cowboys team will beat the veteran (27th) 49er team who had been to the SB a few years back.

To keep with the déjà vu theme, I'm going Cowboys 30 - 49ers 20

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

both teams will score 21+ - scoring 21 in this game is a loss for either team

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Cowboys will eventually do Cowboys things.
Cowboys cant stop the run and that's exactly what the 49ers excel at.
We will be grounded and pounded to death.
And the 49er probably will be able to shut our running game down. Dak isn't passing his way to a Super Bowl championship.
We have enough talent and attitude on the D line to slow down the Niners run game, especially if Quinn has a good game plan. Coaching matters!

We will slow down the Niners run game and FORCE Crapolo into mistake after mistake.

jnday

Reaction score
Anyone who voted no is either a Niners fan or shouldn't be on the boards lol. It's the playoffs guys, your answer should be yes no matter what the chances really are. :D

They aren't too bad though. And if we really lose, the naysayers can't say "told you so". It's Superbowl or bust. In that case we had no business in the play offs anyway. So that's a big fat "yeah baby".

:flagwave:
Not that it matters, but I fully expect Dallas to lose this game if the 49ers play decent. Losing a big game in the national spotlight is who they are. All talk with nothing to back them up. As I have said, I hope they are able to win and change their identity. This may be their last chance for the next few years, because they are about to have a big turnover on their roster.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't understand the hype to be honest. Sure the 49ers could beat us, but by no means am I "scared." We have a lot of playmakers. And I don't think they played and beat any great teams convincingly. Seattle beat them twice. Arizona beat them twice and by a larger margin than when we played them.
If I'm wrong, so be it. I think we beat them.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
No, I never seen that look on him. He always has a confident look. And he will again as he has a great game and Dallas wins.
Nope, I never have either. That "deer in the headlights" line turned into a favorite for the dak haters. Just a bunch of baloney. Win or lose, he never looks like that. They just parrot that line because they think it sounds cool.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The 49ers are likely the worst team in the playoffs. At least in the NFC. That being said, this team is just too unpredictable. There are weeks where we're nuking teams from orbit... and then there's weeks where I'm not sure we could beat a high school team. lol

It's damn near impossible to make a confident prediction with this team. I voted 'yes', but I have little confidence in it.
You think the 49ers are worse than Philly

You've lost your mind

It's ok, they have therapy for that

The Natural

Reaction score
Its Wednesday, when do we start hearing about guys being placed on the reserve/covid list?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It’s really going to depend on which version of the Cowboys show up. Is it the one that beat the Pats or the one that crapped the bed against KC, Broncos and Raiders

KalEl

KalEl 94
Reaction score
You should watch the games.

Over half of the Cowboys’ rushing yards came in the first 6 games and the final game against the Eagles backups. The 49ers have been far better running the ball than us in recent weeks.

Thanks for the recommendation. As though someone on a fan message board doesn't watch the games...SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.