Do You Think The Pressure Is On Green Bay Today?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I really do hope so... and as we all know... a divisional game can be one of those "anything can happen" games.

It's certainly possible.

I also hope to see a victory by the Vikes today, just to go ahead and put a spear through the Commanders heart.

If the Bears and Vikes win today, I would have had a good weekend.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
YoMick;1852546 said:
Urlacher will bring it.

Vikes will beat down the QB-less Skins. Your golf season starts today.

Urlacher rarely brings it anymore. He is probably the most over-rated LB in football.

Vikes might win, but I feel that the two teams are pretty even indoors. And hey there is always Mark Brunell. ;)

FloridaRob

Reaction score
YoMick;1852597 said:
Your post is akin to "my life does not revolve around GB winning or losing(after you lost us...btw)... I still go home and kiss my wife".... blah blah blah....

GB DOES feel pressure to get that HFA throughout... THATS FOOTBALL. To get the best fair advantage. If you think for one second that McCarthy and Favre and company are not thinking about trying to get that NFC championship game at home.... well... then.... you should start knitting or something...

what exactly is wrong with my stating and knowing that my life doesnt revolve around GB winning or losing. It doesn't. I am not 12 yrs old. Today if they win I will do the same thing I will do if they lose. I am going to my daughters house for dinner and vist with my grandson. MY moods is going to be great regardless of the outcome. Why wouldn't it be any other way. Do you go home and kick your dog or scream at your wife when Dallas loses. If you do, then you need to grow up.

And how do you know what GB feels.. Just because YOU feel that way. Uh, Ok whatever. There is way too much that could happen between now and the Championship game to focus on that kind of stuff today.

As far as knitting goes, I will defer to your expertise. If you want to know how to cook cajun food, I could help you out there but have no knowledge about knitting. Maybe you can start a thread for other people that are might have some interest.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
zeroburrito;1852577 said:
of course they will feel the pressure, but they are an elite team and the best in the nfc. they will win this game. we just have to win our game at washington.
troll alert.

Smith22

Reaction score
of course they will feel the pressure, but they are an elite team and the best in the nfc.

Cowboys 13-2
Packers 12-2

Cowboys BEAT the Packers.

You figure out the rest.:starspin

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1852621 said:
And how do you know what GB feels.. Just because YOU feel that way. Uh, Ok whatever. There is way too much that could happen between now and the Championship game to focus on that kind of stuff today.

Maybe we should ask you the same question. Afterall you made a "guarentee" just a few posts ago:

FloridaRob;1852575 said:
Guarantee, the Packers are not thinking about Dallas or ramifications of winning or losing.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1852644 said:
Maybe we should ask you the same question. Afterall you made a "guarentee" just a few posts ago:

Packers pressure today will focus on beating Chicago and the elements, not anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys. And anybody that thinks differently is just reaching.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1852655 said:
Packers pressure today will focus on beating Chicago and the elements, not anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys. And anybody that thinks differently is just reaching.

Why is his speculation less valid than yours?

'Cause you say so?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
of course they will feel the pressure, but they are an elite team and the best in the nfc. they will win this game. we just have to win our game at washington.
This message has been brought to you today by...

zeroburrito

Smith22

Reaction score
FloridaRob;1852655 said:

Yeah, I'm sure they never even bothered to take a peek at the score yesterday.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
zeroburrito;1852647 said:
what the hell?

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts stupid messages in an on-line community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting other users into an argumentative response.

"Troll" is also used in a broader pejorative sense to question the good faith of any Internet user who has annoyed the person using the term.

scottsp

Reaction score
Not really. Not any more pressure than usual. Homefield is a fate they no longer control. The worst thing being, if they drop this one today they'll be in the same position they are now.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Smith22;1852643 said:
Cowboys 13-2
Packers 12-2

Cowboys BEAT the Packers.

You figure out the rest.:starspin

the bears beat the packers. the bears are better than the packers? packers were missing their most important piece against a team like the cowboys. favre got hurt early(yes he was playing bad but he is obviously good and could have turned it around). right now the packers are playing MUCH better ball and are the better team. who will be the better team by the time they play again? who knows. right now, its the packers.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;1852657 said:
Why is his speculation less valid than yours?

'Cause you say so?

Look at the past and gather your own conclusions. MM probably had pressure to play Woodson and KGB against Dallas. Both players said they wanted to play and felt they could have toughed it out. MM kept both out of the Dallas game at his peril because he said that the long term vision was more important that one game. MM doesnt pull any punches with the media. His mantra all year has been to celebrate a victory until game night is over and then come back and prepare for the next game. His team has stayed focussed the whole year. Why would it change now with two games to play. The Packers are focussed on Chicago not Dallas. I don't think that is a big stretch. Do you think that Dallas was worried about Green Bay last night. OF course not.

YOmick believes the Packers are worried about Dallas. NOt today they are not. Maybe in about 4 weeks, but not today.....

Smith22

Reaction score
zeroburrito;1852688 said:
the bears beat the packers. the bears are better than the packers?

Are the bears 13-2?

zeroburrito;1852688 said:
packers were missing their most important piece against a team like the cowboys. favre got hurt early(yes he was playing bad but he is obviously good and could have turned it around). right now the packers are playing MUCH better ball and are the better team. who will be the better team by the time they play again? who knows. right now, its the packers.

Favre was playing like crazp and we were dominating with him in the game.

13-2 to 12-2 and we won heads up.

Clear as day to me.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Smith22;1852664 said:
Yeah, I'm sure they never even bothered to take a peek at the score yesterday.:rolleyes:

I am sure they probablly even watched the game. So what!!! This about playing today. They don't play Dallas today, they are concerned with Chicago.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Smith22;1852694 said:
Are the bears 13-2?

Favre was playing like crazp and we were dominating with him in the game.

13-2 to 12-2 and we won heads up.

Clear as day to me.

who is the better team since packer halftime? cowboys may have been the better team before, but if you think they are better now you are a massive homer. wouldn't you rather play the best ball down the stretch? look at the rest of the cowboys seasons lately. being good till it starts to matter is horse****.