Do you think we even win the NFCE?

dupree89

Reaction score
My basis for NYG over the Eagles is simple.
Head coach and QB I give the advantage to the Giants.
And Eli and Coughlin have demonstrated that they can find a way to do enough to get into the playoffs.
They have been left for dead before-- and they got the last laugh.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Do you think we *even* win the division." Lol. Crummy old NFCE. I think we can all agree that winning a division is so easy, it should be taken for granted by a team that's the kind of juggernaut these recent Cowboys teams have been. I'd been working on my own 'Do you think we'll even win the stupid NFC?' thread, but, I agree, McCoy, this is a better place to start dismissing the significance of things.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I don't know any thing for sure about these players I have been fan of the dallas cowboys going back to 1970 but I don't know who these dallas cowboys are never have seen any team like this any more I just don't know not sure they can win games much less the division they give away to many games don't have the heart o f a champion

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
No it was handed to us and we still will not win the nfce. Red and kiffen will be here next year too so expect the same results.

car351

Reaction score
No it was handed to us and we still will not win the nfce. Red and kiffen will be here next year too so expect the same results.

I agree with you. But on an even more somber note, Even IF(and I am talking the biggest of all IFs here). IF we 'somehow' managed to pull out a division title, can any Cowboys fan realistically expect playoff success based on who the competition will most likely be? I mean, spare me the '07, 11 Giants comparisons, last year's Ravens or injury '10 plagued Packer teams who all, collectively, had a few things bounce their way on the road to a championship. For this team to win a Lombardi, we would most likely first hafta win a 'get in' game just to reach the playoffs. Then, while hosting a wildcard team and thereafter would hafta stop the run, stop the pass, learn to run(maybe a little even?) consistently pass, convert on 3rd downs, stop the opponent on 3rd down,. stop a team at a critical juncture at the end of a game to preserve a win, protect our passer and sack their passer. Hmmmmmm, sounds doable.(Sarcasm on) Just a few too many stars need aligning for a trophy of any kind. Well, at least we will only be 31 mil over to start next year, can look forward to more undeserved contract restructuring to further add to later cap probs and lastly, have the 20th piclk in the draft.(impact player?) Bright future ahead...and present and recent past....rinse, repeat.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Both offenses can score. The difference is the defense. And that's why we will lose against the Giants.

Coy

Reaction score
For me it's a win win situation, we win it, we'll be in the playoffs and you never know what could happen, we don't and I really believe Garrett is gone. Of course I's much rather be the first option.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Who the hell knows? Maybe we get a few bounces and we end up in the playoffs.......

Or

We get jacked up by the giants, packers, bears, eagles ......

Ummmmmmmm, If we do win it, At least we can watch some January football......it's been awhile....u know? At least we can still. "Be in it" . And in the season.

It is such a let down when the season is over,,,,,

I dont think this group makes it in the playoffs......i feel bad for romo , witten, ware, Carr, few of the other guys...I don't blame them.

I can't wait until we draft that QB to build around. It can be a lot of fun watching a team come together and do well.........."..................in the playoffs!!!!!

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The East is so mediocre, Dallas still has a legitimate shot, and controls it's own destiny. Now, do I think Dallas will win it? No, but it will be close and will probably come down to the last few weeks.