Do you think Witten will be back next year?

stinkface

Reaction score
Nope, This was a one and done sort of thing. If anything his performance this year on a scale of 10 was a 5. We need a lot more then a 5. I saw him absolutely miss a few blocks yesterday and that doesn't count the dropped pass that hit him in the hands. I was at training camp his rookie year in San Antonio. He signed my son's Cowboy's helmut. Will always love him, but father time wins all battles.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He came back to get out of his ESPN job.

He could probably still get an analyst job, I doubt he ever gets the chance at color commentary again.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
As much as I love Witten it’s time man... I hope he’s not back next year.

links18

Reaction score
I think he'll want to play when its all said and done. I know Witten was great for many years and a true Cowboy but its time for Jarwin to step in.........I posted about this earlier in the year and go blasted but oh well. Its past time to move on....

Why on Earth would he want to? For the Patriots maybe, if Gronk doesn't come back.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Jarwin has showed enough to be the starter next year and not share snaps with Ol’ Witten. With Garrett-top gone, we’ll at least no for sure Witten isn’t going to be handed the starting role. So I expect him to retire again...

JustChip

Reaction score
Please allow me to introduce you to the term skill players.
Hmmm, so the love of your life, Romo, wasn’t a skill player? Please allow me to introduce you to the skill players - QB, WR, RB and TE.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
No, to me he turned into a player mouthpiece for JG. Loved his career, toughness etc but I was ready for him to go the first time. He snd JG have Masters in platitudes