Do you think Witten will be back next year?

The Natural

Reaction score
Sorry folks but I believe in some loyalty. I'm sure he had plenty of opportunities for greener pastures over the years. If it's me deciding he stays just as long as he wants to. The NFL should develop a salary cap rule that allows 1 or 2 players with, say, 10 years seniority on only one team to be retained without being subject to the cap. The cap has killed any thoughts of loyalty in this league.....
Funny how fans pick and choose the players they want to be loyal to. Witten gotta go, should have never brought his arse back. You want to be loyal to him, hook him up with a scouting job. Hell maybe try him out as a special teams coach. We dont need to be circumventing the cap to keep him around as a player.

Aven8

Reaction score
Is this rhetorical?? God no.

I’m sorry, I’m a what have you done for me lately kind of guy kind of fan. I don’t care about past deeds.

Cmac

Reaction score
Record chaser...….it was shameful all year.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
No, to me he turned into a player mouthpiece for JG. Loved his career, toughness etc but I was ready for him to go the first time. He snd JG have Masters in platitudes
Hes been his mouthpiece since they got rid of TO. karma

Zman5

Reaction score
Jarwin would be killing it for a team like the Ravens, Patriots, and the Chiefs. Only in Dallas, he can't get on the field because of a 37year old TE who is slower than molasses.