CZ POLL Do you want Chris Jones on the Cowboys in 2021?

Do you want Chris Jones on the Cowboys in 2021?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I hate to admit it but he's done here. I'd be SHOCKED if he came back. Once he's done here, I will officially change my picture to Niswander :yourock:

John813

Reaction score
I'm convinced he's stayed here for so long by calling Jerry "dad" and becoming unfireable

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I hate the way his career has spiraled down the last couple years. He had a really good run in the league, but will likely be more remembered by the last couple years than anything else. That said though its time to move on. Pretty rare to see a kicker on the wrong side of 30 revive their career. You can only get so much millage out of a punters leg.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This poll is one of several being created to show current fan opinions about Cowboys players returning for the 2021 season.

You can use whatever qualifiers you want in your posts, but the poll does not care about your qualifiers!
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

oh the punter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.