Do you want the Cowboys to sign Dak Prescott to another long term deal?

Do you want the Cowboys to sign Dak Prescott to another long term deal?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Reaction score
Nah - go ahead and trade our top 10, perennial MVP finalist, franchise QB for a replacement that would win 5 or 6 less games each season. Would be brilliant....... A QB with less offensive weapons and less quality coaching than the other top teams in the NFL still managing to bring you 12 wins per season. Good grief.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Don't know why some think Daks going to continue to put up big numbers as the nfc gets better and the Cowboys can't add as many good players as Daks salaries goes up. I guess staying around the rim is better for some then the unknown. Sooner or later things will come to a head. Jerry doesn't get qbs until it's too late.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I think it's time to move on from Dak and why I voted 'no', however, my inclination was to go with 'don't care'. As we just saw with the CeeDee contract, no matter what we think or want Jerry is most likely going to cave. The Stans keep saying this place is going to explode when Dak gets resigned, but it won't. Jerry is going to cave - we all know and expect that to happen.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Don't know why some think Daks going to continue to put up big numbers as the nfc gets better and the Cowboys can't add as many good players as Daks salaries goes up. I guess staying around the rim is better for some then the unknown. Sooner or later things will come to a head. Jerry doesn't get qbs until it's too late.
Post of the morning

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If he couldn't do it last year then he's not doing it. Everything fell the Cowboys way in the nfc last year. He like the rest of the team didn't show up.
ONly way it fell right for them is if the 49ers went to the AFC lol. 49ers were gonna smack them up again for a 3rd time in a row lol.

EGTuna

Reaction score
If Jerry had an actual well thought out plan post Dak, then no, let him walk. But I don’t think he does.

Nothing in the previous 30 years suggests Jerry has a clue how to acquire a top notch qb. Romo and Dak were pure luck. Sean Payton knew about Romo due to their college ties, and Dak was a 4th round comp pick afterthought that became an all pro. In other words, the pro bowl caliber qb play we’ve experienced since mid 2006 has had nothing to do with Jones’s talent evaluation and acquisition.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The unknown? I don't think its such a thing with Jerry at the helm. He's showed us what happens with the unknown.....Stoerner, Leaf, Hutchinson, Wright, Henson......

As far as Dak's numbers goes...not sure what relevant that has...he struggles against one team in the 49ers. He's had no problems lighting up other contenders like the Lions and Eagles.