Do you want the Cowboys to tank before the bye week?

Do you want to tank before the bye week?

• Yes

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 81.3%

• Total voters

ShortRound

Reaction score
aBAXVGo.gif
Auto hater trap lol

shabazz

Reaction score
Bold> Exaggeration. 'Hundreds of comments discussing quitting or not quitting'? Yes. Otherwise, identifying even 100 names of actual members stating they want the team to quit would be like pulling 100 pro-tank members out of this 2015 thread tanking poll.

Heck. I am typing a comment in a tank poll thread, with a current vote (i.e. individual member) count of 57-13 in favor of not tanking.

A few people, not saying what someone wants them to say, one million times, is not one million people not saying what someone wants them to say. It is the number of members. It is not the number of comments.
I have stated that there is a weird phenomenon among just a handful here that create trap threads intended to create hypothetical situations just to further promote their status as "Superfan".

This thread is a perfect example......creating a negative strawman with the sole intention of bashing other fans over the skull with.

90% here hadnt even dreamed of tanking but some "superfan" had to actually create a thread about it.