Do you want the Cowboys to tank before the bye week?

Do you want to tank before the bye week?

• Yes

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 81.3%

• Total voters

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak makes onions cry when he slices them.
eYIwhaK.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And the reason you don’t, is because when you give up once, every succeeding opportunity it gets easier and easier to where it’s just your nature, to quit. We’ve got hundreds here like that.
Bold> Exaggeration. 'Hundreds of comments discussing quitting or not quitting'? Yes. Otherwise, identifying even 100 names of actual members stating they want the team to quit would be like pulling 100 pro-tank members out of this 2015 thread tanking poll.

Heck. I am typing a comment in a tank poll thread, with a current vote (i.e. individual member) count of 57-13 in favor of not tanking.

A few people, not saying what someone wants them to say, one million times, is not one million people not saying what someone wants them to say. It is the number of members. It is not the number of comments.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bold> Exaggeration. 'Hundreds of comments discussing quitting or not quitting'? Yes. Otherwise, identifying even 100 names of actual members stating they want the team to quit would be like pulling 100 pro-tank members out of this 2015 thread tanking poll.

Heck. I am typing a comment in a tank poll thread, with a current vote (i.e. individual member) count of 57-13 in favor of not tanking.

A few people, not saying what someone wants them to say, one million times, is not one million people not saying what someone wants them to say. It is the number of members. It is not the number of comments.
I should‘ve clarified. I meant there are hundreds here who have already given up, quit on the season.

kumizi

Reaction score
We need more talent….yes, but it’s not like one top 10 pick will fix our problems. Anyone talking about tanking is a moron. Tanking only made sense if you moved on from Prescott.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Until something is said. That is all God does, is talk. Our job is just to listen...pretty simple. Being a fan of the Cowboys, is also pretty easy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I should‘ve clarified. I meant there are hundreds here who have already given up, quit on the season.
My advice? Grab a sheet of paper. Open some threads of members saying they quit on the season. Write their names. Add them up.

That's all I got. If that is not enough, I will understand my suggestion was Rockported.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I don't want them to but I think we are losing the next 2. After that, we'll see

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
The ‘’tank‘’ will happen organically whether the moronic owner and the blind homers like it or not, aka the team is trash.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My advice? Grab a sheet of paper. Open some threads of members saying they quit on the season. Write their names. Add them up.

That's all I got. If that is not enough, I will understand my suggestion was Rockported.
I really don’t give a rats butt if you believe me or not. I believe it’s true and that’s all that matters to me.

stiletto

Reaction score
Not tank but at some point you need to just throw in the young guys and let them play even if you know you are going to lose. It's good for evaluation and experience for the future. This current team is not built to win a championship, so it doesn't really matter.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not tank but at some point you need to just throw in the young guys and let them play even if you know you are going to lose. It's good for evaluation and experience for the future. This current team is not built to win a championship, so it doesn't really matter.
When you’re out of the playoff hunt would be a good time.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
This team will never tank because Jerry wants to be good enough for ratings, but doesn't care enough about winning it all. He also has no clue what to do with a top 5 pick, anyway, or ten of them if he were to trade top players.
Everyone here knows the only way we will ever get out of the grip of mediocrity is to lose, and lose so badly that people stop watching or talking. But Jerry cares juuuust enough, so that will never happen. All we can do is watch with a measure of hope and low expectations. Hoorahhh for the Campo Years revisited.