Do you want the Patriots to win or lose tomorrow?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:eek: I'm so conflicted about this! Since, the 49ers won tonight, the pats don't have 2nd pick anymore. If they beat the Jets tomorrow their pick from the 49ers will be even less worthy than now. But at the same time, I don't want them to get a perfect season.. :p Still either way, I feel like I win tomorrow.

How do you feel?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I want them to lose because i dont want them to have a perfect season, and i want the 49ers to lose because i dont like them and i dont want the pats to have a top 10 pick.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Win. I want them to be perfect going into the SB. I know there arent any for sure things but I feel like it will be us and the Patriots in the SB. I much rather beat a unbeaten team than a 1 loss team. I'm not sure if they really feel pressure or not but if the get to the SB with no losses then I feel like that would put more pressure on them not to choke away the perfect season.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Well since the 49ers won tonight instead of the 2nd pick they may have they 6th. If the Jets lose tomorrow then it hurts the Patriots draft wise, since their record would be lower than SF.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Swing Low........Sweet Cheatriots.....coming forth to spank some Jets a--............

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834558 said:
:eek: I'm so conflicted about this! Since, the 49ers won tonight, the pats don't have 2nd pick anymore. If they beat the Jets tomorrow their pick from the 49ers will be even less worthy than now. But at the same time, I don't want them to get a perfect season.. :p Still either way, I feel like I win tomorrow.

How do you feel?

I wish the Jets would run the score up on those cheaters, but that is a fantasy and I know it.

Reality: Pats will win by 3 TDs, even in a freaking blizzard:mad:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I'm edging towards the camp that want's the Pats to be undefeated when, and if, Dallas gets a second chance at them in Arizona.

Edging... edging... edging....

Okay - now I'm smackdab in the MIDDLE OF THE CAMP that wants the Cowboys to knock those cheatin', smug, over-inflated bastids right off their heretofore undefeated pedestals.

I'm talkin' 'bout sweet revenge...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834567 said:
Well since the 49ers lost tonight instead of the 2nd pick they may have they 6th. If the Jets lose tomorrow then it hurts the Patriots draft wise, since their record would be lower than SF.

49ers won.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I don't want them to be undefeated. The pat fans already are as classless and egotistical as the pats themselves. :p I couldn't stand it. Quite frankly, I'm hoping it is the colts that go to the superbowl; we match up better to them.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834601 said:
I don't want them to be undefeated. The pat fans already are as classless and egotistical as the pats themselves. :p I couldn't stand it. Quite frankly, I'm hoping it is the colts that go to the superbowl; we match up better to them.

They wont be if we meet in the SB and beat them. Thats why I want them to be undefeated going into the SB.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Little Jr;1834608 said:
They wont be if we meet in the SB and beat them. Thats why I want them to be undefeated going into the SB.

:D And if we lose, I'd be upset for the whole year. :) When Barry lost the NFC Championship to the 49ers where they dumped all that water on our side of the field and created a swamp. it took a long time to recover.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
:D To you guys that want the pats to go 18-0 and meet us at the bowl, how would you feel if we lost to them? Not only would it be a loss that hurts a lot, but then you would have to listen for them go on about being the best team, forever. I rather the Colts beat them in the playoffs.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834630 said:
:D To you guys that want the pats to go 18-0 and meet us at the bowl, how would you feel if we lost to them? Not only would it be a loss that hurts a lot, but then you would have to listen for them go on about being the best team, forever. I rather the Colts beat them in the playoffs.

For me a loss is a loss. Would it feel any better losing to the Colts? Not for me. If we lose against the Pats and they're undefeated we lost against one if not the best team ever. No shame in that. Will it make you feel any better if they have one loss and we lost against them? I'm really not thinking about losing to anyone in the SB. But if we do the pain will suck no matter who it is or what their record is. I just think a win against a undefeated Pats team will be that much more enjoyable than any other win.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Little Jr;1834657 said:
For me a loss is a loss. Would it feel any better losing to the Colts? Not for me. If we lose against the Pats and they're undefeated we lost against one if not the best team ever. No shame in that. Will it make you feel any better if they have one loss and we lost against them? I'm really not thinking about losing to anyone in the SB. But if we do the pain will suck no matter who it is or what their record is. I just think a win against a undefeated Pats team will be that much more enjoyable than any other win.

Face it, right now the patriots are still the best team. You are decreasing your chances of winning the Superbowl if they show. A loss may be a loss to you, but why want a loss to be more likely? Sure by the time we get there, we might be better than them, but that's a gamble. Also, if they win, it wouldn't just be the loss that hurts, it would be them saying they are the best team ever. I despise that team for being classless, going for it on 4th down with a significant lead.