Do you want the Patriots to win or lose tomorrow?

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834671 said:
:D Honestly, I think a lot of you are dreamers and not realists. Not that I don't think the cowboys have a good shot at beating the patriots. But I rather have the more favorable condition happen that increases the likelihood of the main goal. Winning the Super Bowl is more important than being stylish about winning it, especially if style decreases your chances of winning it in the first place.

I would like to see the Cowboys reach the Superbowl and face the best team in the AFC - and right now that appears to be the Patriots. But, hey, if Dallas doesn't win - then they just weren't the best team. Sure it will smart for a while...

This has been a great year, considering our expectations coming into it, and I feel pretty good about the Cowboys' chances against ANYBODY... but to BE the best - you have to BEAT the best. If anybody other than the Pats is to emerge as "The Champs" somebody will have to have done the dirty work of dismissing those frontrunners from "the tournament".

I'd love to see that honor go to our heroes - thereby removing any opportunity for suggestions to be offered by the media, and folks in general, that the Cowboys dodged a bullet in NOT having to face them.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834827 said:
:D BTW, I think a Cowboys vs. Colts superbowl would be more entertaining than a Cowboys vs. Patriots one. The colts are fun to watch. The Patriots are not. Brady, Mister Personality, is like a robot out there playing. No emotion or style, no fun. It's all business.

The Patriots have been as entertaining as anybody. How can you NOT be "fun to watch" when you score at the prodigious rate they do?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
outthedoorbill;1834892 said:
The Patriots have been as entertaining as anybody. How can you NOT be "fun to watch" when you score at the prodigious rate they do?

guess it must just be my hate for that organization then :D

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1834609 said:
That's what I meant to say. I said it the first time; let me edit my post where I said it wrong. :D

No prob... I didnt even watch the game but remembered someone said that they won... so even I had to double check :D