Does a Small Part of You Feel Bad For Dak?

MikeyJones214

Reaction score
Granted he has fame, fortune and the undying love of America's Cowboy, but a small part of me feels bad for him in that he has a high visibility job which he NEVER should have put into, and at which he will ultimately be (is) a flop.

I remember there was a tweet Dak made when he was in college talking crap about Romo after a playoff loss saying he was done supporting Romo...

So no.

Ken

Reaction score
Granted he has fame, fortune and the undying love of America's Cowboy, but a small part of me feels bad for him in that he has a high visibility job which he NEVER should have put into, and at which he will ultimately be (is) a flop.
"Never should have been put into"

Are you in the twilight zone or what?
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

conner01

Reaction score
Sure but more so because of why he’s getting hate. I’d rather have won and he would be getting praise. About the only guy who earned praise was Ferg and maybe Gallup who had a solid game. Ferg was a stud

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’re going through exactly the same thing we went through with Romo after his meltdown against Washington in a season finale elimination game in 2012. He was up for a big contract extension and no one wanted him back. Wish I could find the thread. It was at least 15 pages.

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I am team Dak but how can you feel sorry for the quarterback of America’s team. He is living a dream.