Does anyone here want JG around?

silvrNblue

Reaction score
JG is the butt end joke of the league, and he's taking the fan base right along with him. I wanted hius *** gone last season, well actually loooong before, but for sure last season after the debacle in Denver. Dude gets an HOUR to reset his game plan, and does NOTHING but go out and let a rookie HC beat him like the busted *** drum he truly is... HELL NO, I want him GONE,GONE,GONE.

TooTall_Jones

Reaction score
JG is the butt end joke of the league, and he's taking the fan base right along with him. I wanted hius *** gone last season, well actually loooong before, but for sure last season after the debacle in Denver. Dude gets an HOUR to reset his game plan, and does NOTHING but go out and let a rookie HC beat him like the busted *** drum he truly is... HELL NO, I want him GONE,GONE,GONE.
:clap::clap::clap::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
He looked mentally disturbed to me on the sideline last week. Like he knows it's slipping away and you know what they say about red heads. Just sayin. Garrets not a real intimidating guy, half his issue right there, but he looked downright psycho, like he's losing it to me.

It's over for him, just a matter of time until Jerry pulls the plug and he will do it. This is his last season. I guarantee it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Serious question. I only want to hear from fans who think he should still be our coach.

Just reply “+1” to add your name.

Maybe tell us what you see in him?
He’s my favorite puppet.

Now if Jerry steps down and or is willing to let go of football operations bringing in a more proven or up an coming prospect then I’d fire Jason in a heartbeat.

Blake

Reaction score
After seeing the coach for the Texans, now I know how other teams feel when they play against JG, it's like having a semi-bye week. The guy was horrible yet they still won, those play calls inside the 5 were horrid.

We're like the LA Clippers from back in the day. Teams having a bad span of games often expected to get an easy win when they rolled into town.

Blake

Reaction score
Reminds me of Barkley’s famous joke about the Clippers.

Might be who I heard talking about it. Seem to recall there being some dialogue from Chuck about it on one of their shows. Hilarious story.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
JG got about the level of support I expected. I would be surprised if 10% of less-than-casual fans would say they want him.

It is difficult to be 5 games into a season and have so little hope. I hear the half game out argument. I know Irving is coming back. I know WR and TE play should improve as the season goes on. I know Dak is part of the problem (hate to say it, I love the person he is). But, I just cant believe in this team. I haven’t for well over a decade.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Might be who I heard talking about it. Seem to recall there being some dialogue from Chuck about it on one of their shows. Hilarious story.
He said something like “LA is such a great town. If you like good basketball, you can go see the Lakers. If you don’t you can go see the Clippers.”

Dre11

Reaction score
I don't care either way, but as long as he's here I will support him. People who think a new coach will fix what's wrong is foolish. This is bigger than the coach.