Does anyone listen to the PCs anymore?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No.

Coach Parcells made each one a clinic.

Now, it is much simpler and a little less irritating to just read a recap.

No offense to Phillips, but I have never come away from any press conference of his and felt I learned something about this game or even our opponent. It was much different with Coach Parcells.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2283966 said:
PC threads seemingly died when Parcells left the building. Wade isn't as charismatic as Parcells, so no one is all that interested in what he has to say.

Wade rarely gets caught up in the back and forth with media members as Parcells used to. He's more of straight arrow football guy, which makes for boring exchanges. It sucks for those who don't listen to the PCs and look forward to the recaps.

He is far from a "straight arrow". He's purposefully vague and completely uninformative, particularly about an opponent's players.

Unless you are interested in his chuckling self-deprecating one-liners, there really is not much substance once he updates any injuries we may have.

It is not his fault. He's just not that expressive, nor as you said charismatic. Plus, I don't think he takes them nearly as seriously as Coach Parcells, who you could tell prepared for them and sometimes enjoyed the sparring as much as he stated he didn't.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I used to watch the PC all thet ime under PArcells. I always wanted to hear what He had to say.

Now a days wade is just boring. I forget He even does PC's. If it was Garrett then I would listen in because He's just a stud. But Wade, LOl I'll pass.